• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015

Jack. I told you I'm not into the games you're into. >:O I die within a split second of like... a split second of playing the game. Sorry but, I'm sticking to my Kingdom Hearts whether you like it or not. >:<
    I'm also terrible at shooters, but that has never failed to dissuade me from playing them.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years

I'm also terrible at shooters, but that has never failed to dissuade me from playing them.

I have a shorter attention span than you do. >:| I'm also not interested in war games or anything related to guns and anything like that... at least not like you.

I just don't like those games... I'm sorry. D: Like I said, I'll stick to playing my Kingdom Hearts games.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I wanted to ask for a new DS for Christmas because the R and A buttons on mine are becoming less and less responsive but... now I need a new computer so that'll probably have to be my Christmas present and then some. x_x; *sigh*

Those pink DSi consoles are so sexy. *grabby hands* ;;

Soul Eater

Years
    I wanted to ask for a new DS for Christmas because the R and A buttons on mine are becoming less and less responsive but... now I need a new computer so that'll probably have to be my Christmas present and then some. x_x; *sigh*

Those pink DSi consoles are so sexy. *grabby hands* ;;

...lol... Erica, what did you do to the computer now? XD It seems like everytime I take to you, you have a new computer or you at least want a new one... lol.

Also, I like the black ones. XD My first DS was all black but the mechanism broke when you open it so I got my second one, the black and red one... until the mechanism broke on that one too. XD

Cherrim

Years
    Um, it just kind of stopped working the other day. Fried motherboard, I'm pretty sure. It's gonna be cheaper in the long run to just get a new one. ~_~;; But still not a cost I wanted to incur right now 'cause I have to watch my money and a lot of my electronics are slooowly dying this year and I had wanted to replace them...

My DS Lite is just white but it has a Cherrim sticker on it. I'll actually be SO sad when I have to replace it because imo it looks really good. (I usually hate stickers on things but this Cherrim one is just so tasteful--it looks like part of the DS.)

Soul Eater

Years
    Um, it just kind of stopped working the other day. Fried motherboard, I'm pretty sure. It's gonna be cheaper in the long run to just get a new one. ~_~;; But still not a cost I wanted to incur right now 'cause I have to watch my money and a lot of my electronics are slooowly dying this year and I had wanted to replace them...

My DS Lite is just white but it has a Cherrim sticker on it. I'll actually be SO sad when I have to replace it because imo it looks really good. (I usually hate stickers on things but this Cherrim one is just so tasteful--it looks like part of the DS.)

Damn... you have bad luck with electronics. I'm sorry but... wow. XD That sounds like me and headphones though. I'm always buying new headphones because they either die or they break... and my mom hates it. XD She yells at me for it and I'm all... BUT IT JUST SORT... OF BROKE ON ITS OWN I SWEAR. D:

...ERICA DON'T EAT THE CHERRIM STICKERS. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SAVING THEM NOT SCARING THEM. ;_;

Years
    I never put stickers on my electronics - I feel that it'll eventually get tattered eventually and then it'll have to come off and then there'll be an icky residue and it just seems like too much of a hassle. ):
    I like putting them in random places instead ^-^

I love the Pink DSi, but I have a Blue US DSi and a Black JP DSi :'D [ and a black and blue DSL]
    I play the US DSi mainly, though. :D

Soul Eater

Years
    I never put stickers on my electronics - I feel that it'll eventually get tattered eventually and then it'll have to come off and then there'll be an icky residue and it just seems like too much of a hassle. ):
    I like putting them in random places instead ^-^

I love the Pink DSi, but I have a Blue US DSi and a Black JP DSi :'D [ and a black and blue DSL]
    I play the US DSi mainly, though. :D

...I used to. I did when I had my Game boy sp. I even colored it with these... markers that could color on anything black. D: But now, I hate having stickers on them because then they look all n00bish and tacky. XD

Lucky. I don't even know if my parents will get me a DSi. D: I told them I wanted one so that I had an extra like... if my black and red DS dies, then i could have the DSi to continue playing my games. XD

Years

...I used to. I did when I had my Game boy sp. I even colored it with these... markers that could color on anything black. D: But now, I hate having stickers on them because then they look all n00bish and tacky. XD

Lucky. I don't even know if my parents will get me a DSi. D: I told them I wanted one so that I had an extra like... if my black and red DS dies, then i could have the DSi to continue playing my games. XD
    Marker?!
    D:

I could never do that =3=;
    I prefer things looking neat and simple XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I was particularly prone to putting stickers on things and drawing on them with markers when I was in elementary school. I quickly grew out of it, though.

Soul Eater

Years
    I was particularly prone to putting stickers on things and drawing on them with markers when I was in elementary school. I quickly grew out of it, though.

...You mean like pokemon stickers? XD I admit, I used to it to my electronics or anything, really... when I was a kid. My mom would get mad and tell me to take them off. XD

Cherrim

Years
    Honestly, I usually think stickers look really tacky on this. (I kiiinda regret putting them on my laptop but eh, they don't look that bad. Won't put them on my netbook though.)

I really think the sticker on my DS is tasteful though. It's a clear-back sticker so it fits in really well and doesn't look too out of place. I mean, it does look pretty good, right? XD

Soul Eater

Years
    Honestly, I usually think stickers look really tacky on this. (I kiiinda regret putting them on my laptop but eh, they don't look that bad. Won't put them on my netbook though.)

I really think the sticker on my DS is tasteful though. It's a clear-back sticker so it fits in really well and doesn't look too out of place. I mean, it does look pretty good, right? XD

It does look cute! :O It looks even cuter when its on the pink. I can now see why you want a pink DSi. XD

Cherrim

Years
    Well, I don't have another one of the sticker and I don't think I've ever seen another for sale so this sticker would be staying on my Lite. ;~; This is really the only thing that stopped me from getting a DSi earlier in the year when I actually had the money for one.

Soul Eater

Years
    Well, I don't have another one of the sticker and I don't think I've ever seen another for sale so this sticker would be staying on my Lite. ;~; This is really the only thing that stopped me from getting a DSi earlier in the year when I actually had the money for one.

Oh. Anyway... I want to get cellphone charms like those. I was always wondering why there was that thing for them there. XD I wouldn't mind getting Roxas and Axel ones. :D

Cherrim

Years
    Ohh, I actually replaced the charm on my DS over the weekend. I took Pikachu off for the first time in years and replaced it with a Gizamimi Pichu charm. It's a little annoying to get used to because instead of just one dangly it has an extra "name tag" hanging from it too but it's so cute and I'm getting used to it already so... n_n;;

I'll take pictures soon.

And I know there's a Roxas phone charm and Axel is coming out soon(ish) too but their in kind of a weird style. D: They're cute but not really my thing so I haven't bothered. I'll find pictures in a sec...

Soul Eater

Years
    Ohh, I actually replaced the charm on my DS over the weekend. I took Pikachu off for the first time in years and replaced it with a Gizamimi Pichu charm. It's a little annoying to get used to because instead of just one dangly it has an extra "name tag" hanging from it too but it's so cute and I'm getting used to it already so... n_n;;

I'll take pictures soon.

And I know there's a Roxas phone charm and Axel is coming out soon(ish) too but their in kind of a weird style. D: They're cute but not really my thing so I haven't bothered. I'll find pictures in a sec...

Oh. XD Well I was either going to use them for my phone... or my DS. I don't want to have one on my cellphone and the other on my DS becase... what if they miss each other. :<

Cherrim

Years
    https://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/usa/detail.php?id=233

There's Roxas. (There's a picture of all of them on there too.) I'm just not a fan of the art style used for them so I don't really want one. Though if I had the chance to buy Kairi, I probably would. n_n;;

Dunno wtf I'd put her on. I have SO many of these things and I can only tolerate one on my DS and I've already got one on my phone... XD;

Soul Eater

Years
    https://ssl.square-enix-shop.com/usa/detail.php?id=233

There's Roxas. (There's a picture of all of them on there too.) I'm just not a fan of the art style used for them so I don't really want one. Though if I had the chance to buy Kairi, I probably would. n_n;;

Dunno wtf I'd put her on. I have SO many of these things and I can only tolerate one on my DS and I've already got one on my phone... XD;

...I see what you mean. XD I might get a toshiro one I've been wanting though. :D

JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T PUT HER ON PAINKILLERS. *shot* Sorry, I couldn't resist that... it was right there. XD Anyway, I would get annoyed having charms on my DS too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back