• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I had to venture far and deep into the unknown world of 4chan. I came back scarred for life, but it was worth it.

...That still kinda sounds wrong. BUT WHATEVER. 4chan has some great images... Just need to avoid /those/ images. >>;;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Malyka, you've seen worse than 4chan, remember July-- no.. XD; I'M SORRY DON'T BE SICK ;;

I haven't been to 4chan! lol I'm ttly an Internet virgin... and irl too, but whatever. :(

Code_Green

Time to get serious!
    Years
    Lol, that is so cute! XD
    I don't like eyeliner...Or any other makeup on girls...I believe in natural beauty! XD
    This doesn't deserve it's own thread, so I thought I'd post it here:

The Blood! It's everywhere!

Okay, so what is the oddest thing you have cut yourself on? XD
    (Odd question, I know, but I just thought of it right now when I got a paper cut on a Chewing Gum Wrapper! Seriously! Alot of blood! XD
    I should sue them....Too bad mom works at the company...XD

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    ...Don't remind me, and I just ate too. fffffffff ;;

...internet virgin. XD; Why do we always talk about this kind of stuff in DCC?
    Because it's awesome. : 3
    Lol, that is so cute! XD
    I don't like eyeliner...Or any other makeup on girls...I believe in natural beauty! XD
    This doesn't deserve it's own thread, so I thought I'd post it here:

The Blood! It's everywhere!
    Okay, so what is the oddest thing you have cut yourself on? XD
    (Odd question, I know, but I just thought of it right now when I got a paper cut on a Chewing Gum Wrapper! Seriously! Alot of blood! XD
    I should sue them....Too bad mom works at the company...XD
    My bed. o__o; I still never figured out how. D:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    SORRY MALYKA D: ;;

BUT IT'S TRUE. I AM. I'VE NEVER BEEN RICKROLLED, I AVOIDED FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS RULE, I HAVEN'T BEEN TO 4CHAN and probably a whole other load of crap. XD

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Depends on where you go.

But some people kinda ruin it all by posting awful images. There are sections for /those/ kinds of things but yeaaah, there are always party poopers on the interwebs.

Years
    Yeah... I like to refer to it as the festering cesspool troll capital of the internet.

But enough about that place... I've discovered how energetic my sister is after having to get her out the door to the school bus this morning.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I moved into the city so now I can go by bike to school 8D

much better (and cheaper) than bus or car.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back