• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I graduated from school but... I took a special bus when I was in school. It was way too hot for me to walk so I rarely ever did that. >_> Believe me, when you live in Arizona, you want to risk walking home in the scorching heat. D:<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I like my campus! There are few who lives close to it though. Almost everyone go by bike. I live in a bicycle town :3

Bay

Years
    I used to lived on campus, but then things got too expensive. >.> The drive from my school to uni isn't that bad, until traffic and accidents come along. XD

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Hiya, just a little question for all you Americans out there. What would be American slang for cigarettes. I'm from the UK, and I'm writing a fanfic where an American character refers to her cigarettes, and I wasn't sure what an American would call them. In Britain we'd call them "fags" but I know that has a very different meaning over the pond.

The character is from Boston, if that's any help. Also, it's Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, if any of you watch that. Help would be appreciated. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We call it "cigg" :3 (I'm from Sweden though, so that certainly doesn't answer your queston)

The character is from Boston, if that's any help. Also, it's Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, if any of you watch that. Help would be appreciated. :)
    On another note; BtVS is awesome. Faith kicks ass.

kthxbai

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Cigs or smokes are probably fine. You don't really hear anyone calling them anything else.

As for other topic... I live off-campus now and I prefer it so much to living in dorms. It takes longer to get to class (I have no car so whooo public transit) but you've got much more freedom than on campus. n_n; My mom really wants me to move back into the dorms for next year but I'm probably going to refuse.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

As for other topic... I live off-campus now and I prefer it so much to living in dorms. It takes longer to get to class (I have no car so whooo public transit) but you've got much more freedom than on campus. n_n; My mom really wants me to move back into the dorms for next year but I'm probably going to refuse.

I love living alone. I'm just that kind of person. My friend wants me to move into her collective apartment next year but I don't know. What if they don't clean up after themselves XD [/is kind of neat]

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I live on campus, but I have my own room. Ain't too bad. We have to share a bathroom, but the housekeepers clean it, not us :P And I like the fact that's it's convenient to food, club meetings, and events. Ironically, the only thing it's not close to is class, because ours are at a satellite campus 20 miles away:/ A major hassle.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I love living alone. I'm just that kind of person. My friend wants me to move into her collective apartment next year but I don't know. What if they don't clean up after themselves XD [/is kind of neat]
    I actually live with four other people (all males lmao D8) but it's not too bad. There's one guy who never seems to do any of his chores when it's his week but otherwise it's not THAT bad.

:( Though I do wish more people would clean up after themselves a little.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I actually live with four other people (all males lmao D8) but it's not too bad. There's one guy who never seems to do any of his chores when it's his week but otherwise it's not THAT bad.

:( Though I do wish more people would clean up after themselves a little.

That's why I'm a bit hesitant to move into something like that ^^'

And donavannj, I think I'll have even more than that after my studies are finished......... fun life I'll have paying it all back o.o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Living independently is going to suck for me. Only a year left for high school and I'm on my own. ;;

I LOVE IT.

You can decide when to wash up, wash clothes, leave clothes in piles or not, when to get to bed, where to eat, what to wear (nobody sees nobody cares) or not wear (XD), how to arrange your furniture, what colors your room will be in, what music you'll play......................................

And when you have these NONONONO I HATE HUMANITY days, you just turn your phone off. And go to sleep :] ah.

I sure miss my family. Once every now and then. Sometimes. Not often. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back