• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssj5goku5

Heard you like dem MUDKIPS!!!
    Years
    i first beat yellow then blue then i think ruby or sapphire (i ended up beating both so it dont matter), after those two emerald came out and i beat it then diamand and platinum... soon to be heart gold

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Isn't Team Rocket a good villain team because they abuse Pokemon...? Gamers need a reason to hate them >>;

Personally I like the original Team Rocket. Didn't like Hoenn do much, dunno why D:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Isn't Team Rocket a good villain team because they abuse Pokemon...? Gamers need a reason to hate them >>;

Personally I like the original Team Rocket. Didn't like Hoenn do much, dunno why D:
    I like Kanto and Hoenn's villans idk about Sinnoh yet DX

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Galactic was just stupid. The only thing I liked about them is how the grunts were often tongue-in-cheek about how crummy they were.

But it didn't make for a very menacing group at all =/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Galactic was just stupid. The only thing I liked about them is how the grunts were often tongue-in-cheek about how crummy they were.

But it didn't make for a very menacing group at all =/
    They reminded me of the Milkyway candy bar :3

Years
    Team Galactic was a very fashion-challenged group. And by far the easiest to crush because they weren't nearly as overleveled as Giovanni was for your battles with him at the head of Team Rocket. That and they didn't have nearly as challenging mazes in the places you had to hunt them down in, like Team Rocket did.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Team Galactic was a very fashion-challenged group. And by far the easiest to crush because they weren't nearly as overleveled as Giovanni was for your battles with him at the head of Team Rocket. That and they didn't have nearly as challenging mazes in the places you had to hunt them down in, like Team Rocket did.
    Isn't Team Rocket like the most feared out of all the regions?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Oddly enough, Galactic's fashion only served to remind me of Lady Gaga.

lol...I wonder how long the DCC is going to have a Gaga clause where any and every discussion will eventually lead back to Lady Gaga.

;D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Oddly enough, Galactic's fashion only served to remind me of Lady Gaga.

lol...I wonder how long the DCC is going to have a Gaga clause where any and every discussion will eventually lead back to Lady Gaga.

;D
    NO GAGA! I hate lady gaga (the singer) and her songs except for make her say :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    That, I'm not sure of. The Game Warden going overseas is the reason offered by GameFreak in game about why the Safari Zone was closed in GSC.
    it was closed in GSC? I thought that Team Rocket also supplies the Pokemon in there too.

Years
    I remember when the DCC was once called the GDCC, the Gaga Daily Chit Chat. That was awesome, and it was such a fitting name :3

Team Rocket is amazing. <333

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back