• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years

A very old version of DELL. We bought it around three years ago, and he has to use my old labtop to go on facebook because his dell can't handle the flash games. D:

Is your dad addicited to like... farmville or mafiawars...

because my parents are... My moms plays about 20+ games a day on facebook -_-

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I play farmville hehe. But most of my farm is trees/animals. Otherwise I forget to harvest crops D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My mum beats anyone at Farmville. And when we're too lazy to call each other, we communicate via facebook XD dad hasn't got it and me and my bro pretends we don't know each other there, almost :p

I don't use facebook for games... I love the quizzes though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Facebook is for posting photos and getting in touch with people you haven't seen in years. I don't play the games. PC is enough procrastination for me XD

Sooo dang true :D

Quizzes and horoscopes have my love for the same reason XD we humans love to hear others' opinions on us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back