• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I just put it up in a towel for a few minutes, put in mousse, and air-dry. I don't like blow-dryers. =P
    Yeah, but if you just let it air dry, it can be a big ..fluffy mess, or something worse - frizzy! D:

I just wipe it with a towel for like 10 seconds, then I'm ready. o_o;
    Lucky you D:
    I mean, my hair looks fine when I don't do anything to it [other than brush it] but it's just.. so big XD; My hair has a lot of volume :>

My hair is natuarally dark brown. I like it the way it is. :>
    Well, my hair was brown at one point, and then like when I was in 7th grade, I started bleaching/highlighting it each summer til like 9th grade D:
    and then one time I colored it blue, and it didn't work, so we had to bleach my hair, and then we colored it blue again. it was a dark blue and it faded to purple and then back to my natural hair color as if it'd never been bleached o__o;
    So, since then, my hair was like a dirty-blonde/very light brown, and I just decided I wanted change so I went to the salon and had my hair colored XD;

I've been feeling the spirit since October, when they started selling the decorations. xD
    Me too! I love Christmas time, and I love getting in the spirit of it 8D;
    It makes me happy on the inside (:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Lucky you D:
    I mean, my hair looks fine when I don't do anything to it [other than brush it] but it's just.. so big XD; My hair has a lot of volume :>
    :3

That's why I keep my hair short, because when it's grown out it's like an endless amount of hair. Oh, and it grows kind of in a mushroom shape, so I don't want to look like a certain male body part walking around.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Yeah, but if you just let it air dry, it can be a big ..fluffy mess, or something worse - frizzy! D:
    My hair doesn't get frizzy, actually. It's weird. And it isn't a mess, either, it just dries and ends up having a ton of body from my mousse. ^,^

Years
    That's why I keep my hair short, because when it's grown out it's like an endless amount of hair. Oh, and it grows kind of in a mushroom shape, so I don't want to look like a certain male body part walking around.
    Well, that's just long hair for you. It starts to get wavy. If you straighten it, though, it can look better. But, that may depend on your facial frame and whatnot. ):

My hair doesn't get frizzy, actually. It's weird. And it isn't a mess, either, it just dries and ends up having a ton of body from my mousse. ^,^
    Oh, I see. XD;

And, yeah. I thought I read about Ash catching a Gible or that he was going to a while back? D:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    My hair used to be short and fauxhawked a bit, but now I'm just letting it grow out and it looks just as nice, in my opinion. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Well, that's just long hair for you. It starts to get wavy. If you straighten it, though, it can look better. But, that may depend on your facial frame and whatnot. ):

Oh, I see. XD;

And, yeah. I thought I read about Ash catching a Gible or that he was going to a while back? D:
    Nah, I straightened it before. It looked very strange. XDD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I hate my natural hair and hair color so much. D:

I want to straighten it. I got more contacts, so now I can straighten it again without looking stupid! <3 I also want to get my hair dyed black with red highlights going through the front.

Years
    I have dark brown hair, and all my life it used to be very short, but last year i started growing it, and now its a long, curly mess. It is a bush up there, and they say that is where the Amazoness Smurfs live.

Years
    I hate my natural hair and hair color so much. D:

I want to straighten it. I got more contacts, so now I can straighten it again without looking stupid! <3 I also want to get my hair dyed black with red highlights going through the front.
    I was thinking about dying my hair black, but eh. ):
    Considering your hair is brown, it won't make that big of a deal, but.. like the problem with coloring your hair black is that you definitely will probably have to go in for a recolor every so often - otherwise, your roots will show and that never looks good >3>;

Years
    I have dark brown hair, and all my life it used to be very short, but last year i started growing it, and now its a long, curly mess. It is a bush up there, and they say that is where the Amazoness Smurfs live.

I talk about my hair too much, even though there is nothing special about it. x|

OMFG ITS FINALLY SNOWING <333

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

I used to have really light blonde hair but as I grew older it became darker, now it's dirty blonde in Spring and Summer and brown in Fall and Winter. >:

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I believe that one's hair should not be tampered with, unless they have a really unatural color to it, like one of my friends' sisters.

Years
    I believe that one's hair should not be tampered with, unless they have a really unatural color to it, like one of my friends' sisters.
    That's no fun. :(
    Sometimes a different hair color can bring out the best in a person - or, it may just be great to change :D
    And, if it makes a person look better, than all the better. ^-^;
    I mean, yeah, it's true that you shouldn't judge a book based on its cover, but a person isn't a book. A person can, for the most part part [unless we're dealing with genetics or a disease/disorder that prevents things from occurring], choose how he or she looks. (:
    But, yeah, on the other hand, some people do look better naturally. ^^
    It all depends on the person, really! :D

And, I posted a picture of my current hair color to show how I colored it >->;

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I talk about my hair too much, even though there is nothing special about it. x|

OMFG ITS FINALLY SNOWING <333
    DD= I wish it would snow here... *sigh*

If I were ever to color my hair, 'I'd probably color it the dark brown/black color it gets when it's wet. Anything else would just be weird.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back