• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    If he's going to publish that book, he's going to need proofreaders. He can get away without using proper punctuation here, but not in the real world.

Years
    Oh no way i am not going to be myself. Sure i am going to cover up the rough edges but all in all i am going to be myself. I think what is the part that makes me happy is that usually the girls where i am go for guys that are older or in their age group and she might actually start a relationship with me when i am 1 year younger. I think that is something cool and it shows what kinda person they are.

XD haha just remember that most of the "rough edges" is stuff that girls find cute funny or something like that so they dont mind either way XD

omg.

and zets book on girls:

Page One.

Be Zet.

The End.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    In all seriousness, I tried to write a book one time. A novel, actually.
    Very very hard.
    My ideas for chapters would morph as the story went along, and my ending would turn out differently.

By the way, how is everybody doing on their exams? I made a 98 on my Geometry exam. :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    You kidding? I tried writing a novel too! A fantasy one...and I actually got decently far. I just lost steam though ;_;

I ended up getting ALL B's this semester, which I can't do again next semester for fear of my dad killing me O.O (I thought I did better =/)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I've done a lot of writing, but never set out to write a book XD; All of what I wrote was mainly lemony fanfiction that I never got the nerve to post on websites. I haven't really done any sense I was... I dunno, I think the last was when I was 13 or so, I just haven't had the drive since then D:

As for exams, I scored pretty well :> In English, Science, and History I scored in the 90's somewhere, and my Geometry was 85 x.x; But overall I was pleased with them <3

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    You kidding? I tried writing a novel too! A fantasy one...and I actually got decently far. I just lost steam though ;_;

I ended up getting ALL B's this semester, which I can't do again next semester for fear of my dad killing me O.O (I thought I did better =/)

Mine was kind of a murder novel of sorts. The plot twists I came up with completely screwed with my story ideas, so I didn't get very far. xD

I still have to take my Biology Honors exam tomorrow. I'm dreading that o.o

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I'm not doing bad on exams, but I'm not doing too well either. I just got back the results from my Pre-Calc test, and while I got a 97 on the multiple choice, I got a 79 on the free response. I'm not sure what will happen, but I'm really hoping the multiple choice is worth more than the free response (there is no way it will be.)

On a happier note, I got a 94 on my Biology test, which I usually get a B on.

My worst class right now is easily English... ;_; I had a Shakespeare test that I'm pretty sure I bombed and then apparently I had an assignment that was due today that I didn't think was do until the end of the quarter. BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAA *sniffle*

I really wanted to get into Journalism next year, and I need a recommendation from my English teacher to make it in. This sucks...

Years
    Hmmm...Tests? We won't have one 'till the end of the month. And the AP Bio test on May, I dread. O.O
    I'm doing great so far in school...Great grades! Straight A's! No kidding! *shot* X_X
    But I've been lazy since last semester yet I still manage to pull it off. =/ I'm not proud of that...

Last edited:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I'm gearing up to get straight A's in order to transfer to the University I want next Fall. Shouldn't be too difficult (which I've said nineteen times in this DCC alone. XD Seriously, we need newer topics, school and grades keep coming up. Haha.)

Zet

Years
    XD haha just remember that most of the "rough edges" is stuff that girls find cute funny or something like that so they dont mind either way XD

omg.

and zets book on girls:

Page One.

Be Zet.

The End.
    if you be me, theres only harmless friend flirting, there wont be a girl to get unless it you knock the inner zet up a notch - chapter 2

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    if you be me, theres only harmless friend flirting, there wont be a girl to get unless it you knock the inner zet up a notch - chapter 2
    I somehow doubt that writing and typing like a complete and utter twat is a quality that women find attractive.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    The Zet is a girls man?

I'm sure Chapter 3 should involve his pants. :3

And you got a job at Gamestop? Congratulations. :3

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Working at Gamestop is pretty much my dream job...but I don't think I play enough video games for them to hire me ;_;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back