• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    The people that work there at my mall are ridiculously knowledgeable. Like...I might pick up an application, but I'm not holding out much hope. Plus, the same people have been working there for year. =P

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    The people that work there at my mall are ridiculously knowledgeable. Like...I might pick up an application, but I'm not holding out much hope. Plus, the same people have been working there for year. =P

Oh God, they totally have been too. We have the same gamestop and they hired one kid who graduated 2 years ago from our HS and that's it. Nobodies left and nobody else gets added in, haha.

I work at Target, it's great! Especially if you get trained in a bunch of different sections like cashier, stock, photo, guest services, and food avenue. Then you never get bored, really. I spend most time cashiering, but often at nights I'll be sent to restock shelves in random sections of the store, and I like guest services because it's easy where you're just organizing returned items and taking returns. And you can chat with your co-workers there, where as cashier it's like "MEH SCAN MA STUFF".

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    funny enough, the best you've done is picked up your pair, while I've picked up plenty of girls
    You have any proof to back that up? As far as I'm concerned, you're just posturing.

Also, use proper capitalization and end your sentences with periods. Finally, use protection in the unlikely event that your claims can be substantiated.

Years
    You have any proof to back that up? As far as I'm concerned, you're just posturing.

Also, use proper capitalization and end your sentences with periods. Finally, use protection in the unlikely event that your claims can be substantiated.

lol XD pweaseeeeeeee dont create fights :D:D

anyways; does it really matter if someones had one girl or one hundred girls? Isn't his character the bigger picture/important thing.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    o.o

Let's get back on the topic of jobs, shall we?

Like Zetta said, I heard EB pays more than Gamestop, but the great discounts that GS offers is what drew me in.

That, and the fact that I live closer to GS. xD

Last edited:

Zet

Years
    apparently to Jack one girl is one hundred girls and I should type like this:

Apparently to Jack one girl is one hundred girls.
    -----
    I wonder if Australia will ever see a GameStop store

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015

Way to evade the question there. One has never equaled a hundred. Again, demonstrate proof that you've been able to pick up as many girls as you claim to have.

Also, use proper capitalization and punctuation in all of your posts from now on.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years

-----
    I wonder if Australia will ever see a GameStop store

Australlia has no Gamestop?

Poor Zetta..Doesn't get to enjoy Gamestop. :[

Way to evade the question there. One has never equaled a hundred. Again, demonstrate proof that you've been able to pick up as many girls as you claim to have.

Also, use proper capitalization and punctuation in all of your posts from now on.

Really now? You two can't just end this?
    Or take it elsewhere?

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    100 girls would be nice.....XD

We're pretty much dominated by Gamestop here in New York. I only know of a couple stores that aren't owned by them.

Zet

Years

I'd give you all their numbers, but they're all minors and we all know you enjoy the kiddies. :[

and EB games pretty much dominates Australia and then other family sort of stores :(

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Does it matter if Zet uses proper punctuation? He can type how he likes. You're not one to tell him how he can and can't type. :3

And he doesn't need proof either. You believe what you want to believe, don't start fights.

Anywho; EB games has terrible prices on their games. D:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't even know which stores are locally owned.

... Kmart?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    GameStop? o_O

I know there's a "Games" store. Never heard of GameStop, unless that's a American thing.

We don't have Wallmart. :o

JB-Hi-Fi, for the win, or Game Traders. :3

If all else fails, then there's good ol' Ebay. /o/

No worries, you are NOT missing out by not having Wal-mart. Target FTW

GameStop and EB Games are...owned by the same company I thought?

I get most of my games there or online.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back