• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Gosh, remember how hopeless it was when you went to the hospital before House was created? Now if you have a life threatening disease, you know that Gregory's going to fix it in forty-two minutes so there's nothing to worry about!

Problem is...He uses your organs if he can't do anything to save you, so he can save another guy who needs your heart. XD

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    The only problem comes if you are his best friend's relative, your chances of hopelessly dying are insanely high then D:
    Isn't that the case with all people involved with death? ;[

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    O_o ick. Transplants..I hope I don't have to perform/need one of those at any point in my life...I don't think I'd be precise enough. I say that because I want to go into medicine, but am unsure as to where exactly. XD I was debating optometry...I'm gonna look into that this summer.

But I also hope I never need any organs transplanted.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Fun yhow I wanna be a doctor, yet dont know this stuff yet.

What does the gallbladder do? I secondary bladder incase the first overflows? (That was nasty. xD)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Fun yhow I wanna be a doctor, yet dont know this stuff yet.

What does the gallbladder do? I secondary bladder incase the first overflows? (That was nasty. xD)

The gallbladder (or cholecyst, sometimes gall bladder) is a small non-vital organ which aids in the digestive process and concentrates bile produced in the liver.

Yay Wiki. Haha. I wasn't sure of it's definite use either, but it kind of makes sense now. I think, don't quote me, it's because there are plenty of other areas of the body that concentrate the bile anyway, so the gallbladder was an organ used way back in the stone age when things like grass, rocks, and..I don't know, whatever they ate, to be digested easier.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    The gallbladder (or cholecyst, sometimes gall bladder) is a small non-vital organ which aids in the digestive process and concentrates bile produced in the liver.

Yay Wiki. Haha. I wasn't sure of it's definite use either, but it kind of makes sense now. I think, don't quote me, it's because there are plenty of other areas of the body that concentrate the bile anyway, so the gallbladder was an organ used way back in the stone age when things like grass, rocks, and..I don't know, whatever they ate, to be digested easier.

A mixture of grass and rocks then missed the stomach and planted itself in the body and then evolved into the gallbladder! ;o.

I remember my teacher saying the gallbladder is useless, but now I know it actually does something :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years

I knew it had something to do with the digestive system, but not specifics.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I for one, prefer pebbles. Boulders have a next texture, but boy do they take long to consume.

I can hear your Kricketune's from here...XDD

I enjoy studying the body, though. I <3 Bio.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I for one, prefer pebbles. Boulders have a next texture, but boy do they take long to consume.

I can hear your Kricketune's from here...XDD

I enjoy studying the body, though. I <3 Bio.

XD

Well, its intresting, just confusing. What is the pump in your body, whats the air sac, this, that. Its hell to study. xD

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    I remember I wanted to be a doctor really bad. But after finding out that it took 10 years to get a decent medical education and the cost, I said nah. Plus my grades in high school weren't that stellar. Helping people is fun but i'd rather do something i love as a career, which is writing

Years
    I must share my slightly evil, very justified joy with everyone!

So it all starts with this awful set of roommates I had last year, a couple. The guy was okay, but the girl is the worst person I have ever met (for inability to use stronger terms). She is incredibly two faced. She pretended to be my friend for an quite some time, and then we got in an argument, and not only was she angry with me, but she had her boyfriend act like a jerk to me too. It's not just me that she does this to, there are numerous others that she twists her boyfriend to dislike. So at least it's nothing really that personal.

In any case... my boyfriend (who used to be a close personal friend to both of them, and still desires to be considered friends with the guy) and I find out that they are getting married, through some friends of ours. My boyfriend probably won't get an invitation due to me of course. In any case... we all think the wedding is a terrible idea, because the guy is a good person outside of the influence of his girlfriend, and he can do so much better. He really is a nice person, and he's not bad looking either. In addition, it's ill fated because the girl hates her future mother in law, and the feeling is mutual.

Anyways... so I see groom's mother at a political rally today, and she ask my boyfriend and I if we are going to the wedding. I of course say no, because the girl is a (insert strong word of choice here), and has issues with me. The groom's mother gives me a hug, thrilled to hear what I had to say about her future daughter in law. She feels the same. ANYWAYS, to make a long story short, I have an invitation to the wedding. From the groom's mother. It will be a great day, the bride will be so thrilled to see me there.

Karma is great isn't it? :pink_evil:

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Lol, she'll sure be thrilled.
    She might even arrange a party after the wedding since you were invited.

Karma is AWESOME. 8D
    But it's not if YOU'RE getting the bad stuff of course. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back