• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Haha, that's hilarious, like something out of Meet the Fockers or another crazed movie. Let's just hope karma continues in your favor, 'cause the wedding night doesn't seem like it'll be a tea party. XDDD

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I hope the groom's mother doesn't tell her about it.
    Her face will probably look like this -->:O

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    This is a Pokemon forum, so I imagine a lot of people do own the game. The extra content, especially the BF, is enjoyable.

Master Kavar

Where beginnings are
    Years
    hey

FC 2492 3524 9388 would like a battle

oh ok thought so okies kewl

my favorite pokemon r drapion, vepiquen and alakazam wats urs : )

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I don't really know what AAR is.. (I realize it's a band) but that's pretty cool that you got his autograph~ Congrats~

o3o I'd totally love to get my layout teacher's autograph.. but it'd be kinda awkward to say like "Hey Sir.. could you sign this?" lol..
    Since he did like.. backgrounds for movies like Hunchback of Notre Dame and Atlantis.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I got an autograph of some athlete once... though that's probably long lost & a singer when they were at the shops. That's all the autographs I can remember getting. XD;

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I have a few autogrpahs from sporting people, such as players in the football (soccer) team I support here in Australia, a karate world champion, and also Scotland's Rugby Union team (they were staying at the same hotel we were while on holiday when the Rugby World Cup was here - hurrah for being lucky, I suppose).

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I have a lot of autographs. A lot are from my countries famous singers. Other autographs include
    Metallica. All 4 people. Rockwave Festival 07 baby!
    Athens 07 the finals for the UEFA Chamipon's League That was cool. I got some players autograph but I don't remember who. I do know he was playing for Liverpool. I mean I just walked in to any old tavern to eat with my parents and boom he was sitting there with the team.

And that is about it from autographs. And yes 07 was a very lucky year for me.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Heh, no autographs for me. I guess the most famous people I've seen were Sam Roberts and Barack Obama, XD. But neither were actually giving them out at the time. =P

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I have an autograph from Jesse McCartney and my mom has one from Mohammad Ali! ^-^
    I wish I could get some more...I met Jesse McCartney live. We had a conversation of five sentences~

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    5 sentences?! You are lucky. With Metallica it was hey. Im a fan of yours. And? Autograph? SURE! Thank you! Buh bye!
    Well it was a bit more nicer and they asked my name and how much a fan I was. My ex best friend though almost ruined it by saying he listens to megadeth. Good thing I shut her up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back