• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I get the BLT footlong, but like VA said; you can go for Subway around once a week, but don't go everyday.

Unless, of course, you're filthy rich.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    They're doing the 5 dollar footlong thing again at Subway, so it's not incredibly expensive. At least, less so than before. But yeah, if you went everyday, you'd have no money =P

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Or make a salad at your home and bring like a Snapple or something.

Snapple's good.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hey, of course it's nice! We have maple syrup, beavers, Canadian bacon, maple syrup, Celine Dion, meese, maple syrup, fresh drinking water, hockey, Tim Hortons, basketball, and of course, maple syrup. :D

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Canada is awfully cold, though. You do need to bundle up to keep warm in the winter time there.. I do enjoy speaking French in Canada though.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I love the cold. Everyone says that it's too cold, blah, blah, blah.

I've always wanted to go to Yellowknife to see the Northern Lights, but nobody would go with me, lol.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Canada? Australia's better - we have mangos!

Though tbh, I'm sure each place has their pros and cons. I've never been to Canada, nor does it snow here, but I have experianced a snowy winter before. Personally I prefer summer. Or rather, spring - usually not too cold nor hot! -_-

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Canada is awesome. I have been there a total 3 times. To Quebec Montreal and Toronto. Cold but awesome. The people there are just friendly and not always either cursing you out or flipping the bird. But hey I got used to new york that I wouldn't mind if that was all they were doing. But yeah every time I would go it wouldn't be an angry fest and a polluted city like york. I wish I still lived in the states. Pros about my country? The babes. Otherwise you have a corrupted government which gives jack crap about the citizens the weather always goes cold for 2 days and then hot then cold and drives you insane, the people if you get to know some are friendly but otherwise rude and they give you a tendency to make you want to smash their heads open and the driving is crazy. Otherwise yeah its the babes and their tendency to be super hot and well a bit too slutty imo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back