• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I already got my imported version of platinum. Good thing 2. I mean I can get the american wifi mystery gift but the european I have no idea. I also bet wifi mystery gift will surely be left out for over here so yeah.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    While I'm not sure about the mystery gift, I think we pretty much got and get everything the Americans got, too. Though, I was never on one of these Pokemon tours, as they're called or so, and so, I can only judge from hearing and reading news sites. ^^

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Pokemon tours? I think I know what you're talking about. My old Crystal got a Celebi in New York City during like one of those things. It was weird.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Haha, Pokémon tours are pretty pointless to me. They never come to Ireland and I'm not bothered enough to fly to New York to get event Pokémon. There's always Wi-Fi, as well, which has sorta rendered the whole 'I have a special one of a kind Pokémon that you don't' thing non-existent.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Just found fourteen dollars after going to Subway.

I'm happy with my BLT. XD
    ...Epic.

I never seem to find money anymore >:
    I notice that I find more money when I go through my brother's stuff >:3

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Yeah. Sometimes I rampage through my mom's purse for like a dollar or something.

I got caught once and I claimed I was searching for a stick of gum, lol.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I looove Subway <3 I usually don't get the same thing each time though, I just try new stuff XD;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I'm way too picky with my subs, so I never go there D:

I can't stand..
    • pickles
    • unions
    • tomatoes
    • mayo
    • peppers
    • swiss cheese
    • olives

aka...everything in a sub until I have meat and bun :[

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki is my favorite <3
    I usually stick to one or two things so it's not hard to make a decision.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Subway FTW.
    I usually either get a Meatball sub, or Chicken, and Bacon Ranch sandwhich.

Man, I could use a sexy Jill sandwhich right now. XD

Nitrous Oxide

Korporate Amerika
    Years
    I worked at Subway for three months. I enjoy eating there, but I rarely do, because it's pretty pricey for fast food (regardless of how healthy it is).

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I swear, Subway is the topic at least once every week or so. XD

Yeah, I like the Meatball. It's only five dollars, and it has meatballs in it. =P

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    I worked at Subway for three months. I enjoy eating there, but I rarely do, because it's pretty pricey for fast food (regardless of how healthy it is).
    I think its worth it, the $5 dollar footlong sandwiches gets me full and tastes way better than any big mac or whopper

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I swear, Subway is the topic at least once every week or so. XD

Yeah, I like the Meatball. It's only five dollars, and it has meatballs in it. =P

Because it's just so darn fantastic XD

I agree with WTW though, it is quite pricy for fast food. It's worth a stop once a week (or bi-weekly) but more than that and you're destroying your wallet just on lunch.

I try to eat lightly around lunch or just make peanut butter at home (or on Mon/Wed's grab a Dunkin' Donuts toasted bagel to go :P it's only a dollar something.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back