• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    While your there neglecting your platinum, I'm here, where it can't be bought at stores. ;;
    I know it came out in Europe on Friday, Angela. Did that not include Iceland? ;_;

Aurafire said:
    I probably won't have time for it anyway...I've already neglected Shadow Dragon for like a month =(
    I started neglecting Shadow Dragon once I got my Platinum, XD. Tis always how it goes. =P

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I neglected Platinum when I started playing Tales of Hearts. And I neglected Tales of Hearts for Densetsu no Stafy. You wouldn't think a game about a little starfish would be addictive, but it is.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    I hope so. Platinum, eh? I'm still playing Emerald. 8D. Then i'll steal my brothers Pearl xD. And i dont think its out in Australia. Dx.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I hope so. Platinum, eh? I'm still playing Emerald. 8D. Then i'll steal my brothers Pearl xD. And i dont think its out in Australia. Dx.

I thought it was already out everywhere. It'd be kinda weird if it wasn't in Australia since they've released it here in New Zealand and we get our games from Aussie if my memory serves me right.

I have so neglected my Pokemon games. ._.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    A game about starfish? Is it even interesting?

It is to me, but I'm sure the enjoyment would vary from person to person since the non-japanese fanbase is a little niche. (Never localized) It sort of plays like a Kirby game.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    It is to me, but I'm sure the enjoyment would vary from person to person since the non-japanese fanbase is a little niche. (Never localized) It sort of plays like a Kirby game.
    Kirby is awesome.

I'll have to try the game out. Is it a lot of money or is it cheap?

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Hmm... starfish. Either you're too easy to please, or it is one thrilling game.

Yeah, Platinum is gettin' mighty boring. The Battle Frontier helps, but I'm gonna restart today and see if I can run through in less than 10 hours. I dunno, as fast as possible.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Kirby is awesome.

I'll have to try the game out. Is it a lot of money or is it cheap?

The reason I started playing it in the first place was because a friend of mine imported it from Japan, so I don't know the price.The Stafy series was Japan only up until now. Nintendo is releasing the Fifth game in the series for the DS. (The first three, which I'm playing are for GBA)

However, the development staff has shown interest in localizing the the other four games in english, so maybe down the road we will see an anthology of the first three for the DS or something.

It's probably best that you see some video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RLx3QGGThM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42ids69-r8E&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbpAN8RvLhQ&feature=related

It's basically a platformer series, solving puzzles, teaming up with Stafy's friends for minigames and boss battles and such. The controls are simple but gameplay is straightforward and fun. I could easily understand what do even the game is in complete Japanese.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Hmm. I've neglected my Platinum after I finished the first playthrough. D:

Right now I'm obsessing over Megaman Battle Network 3 Blue though. XD
    I just love this series. XDDDDD
    Neglected mine at the Distortion World. Got bored soft resetting I just grew apart from it. D:

Now I'm obsessed with Snood, an online game. OMGG I love it like woahhh but no one knows it. So tell me if you do, kay? 8D

Years
    Neglected mine at the Distortion World. Got bored soft resetting I just grew apart from it. D:

Now I'm obsessed with Snood, an online game. OMGG I love it like woahhh but no one knows it. So tell me if you do, kay? 8D

'Snood'?
    .. nope, never heard of it.

As for my Platinum which I never had so make that Pearl instead , I pretty much ditched it when I sold my DS.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Never heard of Snood. Sounds like a Viking name.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back