• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    You're right.

I shouldn't be so judgmental. Fly, free, my little swan, paper or plastic, real or fantasy! *throws out window, then watches plummet*

Damn. I guess he wasn't a strong flier. OR MAYBE HE LOVES ME :3

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    I'm guessing for her weddin day, instead of releasing a cage of pigeons, she'll pour out a box of packing popcorn.

Those dont fly either...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    How the freaking waffles do you pop kernels in your mouth?! :\

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    You have to be chuck norris.

As once said, Chuck norris grinds coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his rage. I'm sure he could pop kernels with his rage

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Hey everyone, let's all talk about... books they're reading~

I'm reading Harry Potter now, because I'm awesome like that. And preparing for the movie~

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
    Another one bites the dust.

Unless you follow football (not soccer) you may not know who this is, or care, but Steve McNair was shot and killed in his Nashville home. McNair aka Air McNair was the QB for the Oilers/Titans for eleven years and then the Ravens for two years before retiring last year.

As for the subject at hand, I'm reading The Fellowship of the Ring currently.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    You should say American football. Europeans still get confused which is fine, since, well, we get confused too, lol.

But yeah I saw that and it's pretty sad.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    JessicaH said:
    Hey everyone, let's all talk about... books they're reading~

I'm reading Harry Potter now, because I'm awesome like that. And preparing for the movie~
    Same here. :P Before that, I was reading a book called Shōgun. Brilliant read.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I'm reading Watchmen. It's the graphic novel that the recently released movie was based on. A lot of my friends had read it, so I figured I might as well. It's actually pretty good. I haven't seen the movie yet though, I heard it was terrible.

I just got back from a camping trip. I'm covered in mosquito bites. D:

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Yamikarasu said:
    I just got back from a camping trip. I'm covered in mosquito bites. D:
    I can empathise. D: I once went on a camping trip, and came back with more bumpy skin than smooth. :P Well, not really - but there were at least 20 bites. :s

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Anyway guys maybe a time for a change of subject xD mosquitos are cool and all but not that cool! So what did everybody do while PC was down?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back