• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    XD Ya i didn't even know why it was down. I wasn't online while the Notice was up. . .
    I was out with friends as we actually had some sushine!! :)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Haha ya i'd go too... I got like 3 birthday prties because people were orgsnizing birthdays for me but forgot to actually ask my parents and best friends were they doing anything xD I got more cake though! And baloons. And some nice pictures with the Chinese reteraunt staff =3

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    GavZ said:
    So what did everybody do while PC was down?
    Well, apart from checking every couple of hours whether it was back online, I rented a DVD, got sunshine (Winter here :S), played some games, the usual before I came here. :P

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Eww... I hate Chinese Food. It's not the Chinese people, it's just... the food. I'd take Japanese Sushi or Pizza anytime over Chinese.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Oh but chinese is so nice!!
    I love it.... Maybe its the background music they play in the resteraunt...
    It's like elevator music but.. Chinese

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    JESUS CHRIST POKECOMMUNITY IS BACK UP

I swear to God, Pokecommunity is like a bipolar patient - you never know when it doesn't want to cooperate with you. D:

(Obviously not referring to scheduled maintenance)

While it was down I worked on my hack much and monitored my forums, as well as slept. A lot.

YAY CHINESE FOOD (well, I do like Pei Wei)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I personally like Japanese food more than Chinese food ._. I find Chinese food to be a bit more.. oily? I dunno if that's the right word ._. But it's more... fried, I guess.. and I don't like the taste ._.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It'd obviously have to be pizza because they are not made with ingredients that are potentially mortal.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Jelly is disgusting, in my honest opinion. Except when it's mixed with Peanut Butter, then it's okay.

Pizza > Jelly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back