• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Just Wikipedia'd it. Looks awesome, very mysterious. My kind of anime. I'm definetley watching it when I get back from school.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    You have poor taste in anime. Having watched both Bleach and Code Geass, I'd have to say that the latter is vastly superior to the former, all things considered.

And I'd have to say you have poor taste in manners. I'm quite alright with people disagreeing with me, but there's no need to be so critical and rude. It's called an opinion for a reason, and I'm entitled to mine just as much as you are.

I've never even heard of Pandora Hearts, the name sounds rather intereting. Devil May Cry the anime looks pretty good, granted I've only watched one episode and there's only like 13 in total.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I simply haven't bothered watching anything of recent (fall 2008 and newer) vintage as of late, and this Pandora Hearts obviously falls under that.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    And I'd have to say you have poor taste in manners. I'm quite alright with people disagreeing with me, but there's no need to be so critical and rude. It's called an opinion for a reason, and I'm entitled to mine just as much as you are.
    Gotta admit I lol'd. :/
    I've never even heard of Pandora Hearts, the name sounds rather intereting. Devil May Cry the anime looks pretty good, granted I've only watched one episode and there's only like 13 in total.

I feel so bad as to not knowing the DMA series was based on the anime. XD

As to whether Black or Code Geass is better, Code Geass is by far greater when compared to Bleach.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I can never get into Anime.. it just puts me off with either japanese subtitles or english subtitles.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023

Your opinion is wrong. Bleach is just another generic long running shounen with the same story churned out every week. Not that I'm dissing such series (though the anime adaptations are often quite bad compared to the original manga counterparts), they don't really compare to something like Code Geass.

That said, Bleach is a pretty crappy series anyway - just Dragonball Z with swords really.

I can never get into Anime.. it just puts me off with either japanese subtitles or english subtitles.
    1. Why would you been watching anime with Japanese subtitles?
    2. You can't read or something? The English subtitles are there so to increase accessibility to a wider audience.
    3. There is dubbed anime available.
    I find it amusing that anime is being discussed here when there's an entire forum set aside for it.

Anyway, I've just recently started watching Escaflowné and Rorouni Kenshin, and they're pretty damn good from what I've seen so far. Plus they're good time wasters - I've had too much free time these holidays.

And that reminds me! *goes and looks for jobs*

Mapl3Syrup

Likes pie :)
    Years
    Your opinion is wrong. Bleach is just another generic long running shounen with the same story churned out every week. Not that I'm dissing such series (though the anime adaptations are often quite bad compared to the original manga counterparts), they don't really compare to something like Code Geass.

That said, Bleach is a pretty crappy series anyway - just Dragonball Z with swords really.

1. Why would you been watching anime with Japanese subtitles?
    2. You can't read or something? The English subtitles are there so to increase accessibility to a wider audience.
    3. There is dubbed anime available.
    I find it amusing that anime is being discussed here when there's an entire forum set aside for it.

Anyway, I've just recently started watching Escaflowné and Rorouni Kenshin, and they're pretty damn good from what I've seen so far. Plus they're good time wasters - I've had too much free time these holidays.

And that reminds me! *goes and looks for jobs*
    You my dear, are incorrect. An opinion is an opinion for a reason, and honestly have no right to go around telling people their opinion is WRONG, because that's impossible. An opinion is what THEY think about something, so you have no say whatsoever in their opinion.

If she likes Bleach, she likes Bleach. ( I THINK that's what this is about)

So please, don't do that again. It really ticks me off.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I don't watch anime =O shock shock horror

Alas, they just don't interest me in the slightest =(

In other news, i'm frustratingly bored...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Boredom is a wonderful thing. You get to do Nothing, which I haven't been doing for several months now. Nothing can for example mean hanging around PC.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back