• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I get three two-week breaks and one ~2 month break. However, I think the reduced holidays are the result of less school hours (6.5 per day)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    My school has exactly 7 hours per day. 8:15 to 3:15.

wow, thats a little bit. Mines (if you have a 1-9 program) its from 7:45-3:25, I had to endure that for 3 years because I (since I'm a senior now) I wanted to get all of my classes out of the way, so when senior year comes, I have nothing really to worry about

YAY 8000 POST!

:t354:TG

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I wouldn't mind an extra hour in the afternoon, but in the morning? I'm barely awake and in a working state until 3rd period most of the time. :<

Years
    I know, when I was at my last school we started at 6:15! Whose bright idea was this?

ouch, i could never handle that, my current school, i have to be at school by 7:10 and we end at 2:30 and i have three years left of it :(
    who seriously comes up with these times
    and my school gives KIR's (kept in room; same thing as detention) during lunch, for being tardy one time, seriously

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2024
    Our school starts at 7:40 and ends at 2:10. It's an alright schedule, I guess. Not too early, but I wouldn't mind it starting a little later =S

Can't wait until I get into college though :D

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Beachboy said:
    Indeed. XD; /goes to school at 6:15

Mine actually starts at 7:22, but I get there at 6:15 because my mom has work, buuuut I'll probably walk/drive next year
    7:22? That's an awfully odd time - you usually have things starting with the minutes as a multiple of ten or five. :s How do you pass the time from when you get there to school starting? :P

Even a 7:22 start would be way too early for me. XDD;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    7:22? That's an awfully odd time - you usually have things starting with the minutes as a multiple of ten or five. :s How do you pass the time from when you get there to school starting? :P

Even a 7:22 start would be way too early for me. XDD;
    I think it's an odd number because we have about 7/8 minutes (big campus with all the renovations going on) between classes, so we have to be in our seats by 7:30.

I usually read during that hour of freedom, or do homework if there was too much the previous night. And haha, yeah, it's pretty hard to adjust to it at first, but once you're in the rhythm of it, it's easy to be in on time. XD

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    My school starts at 8:20, and ends at 3:10, except on Mondays.. I get out at 1:10.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Another night owl, too, eh? Most people do it a little bit, but not as thoroughly as I do. And even then, I have to limit it, otherwise I wake my parents up. XDD;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Another night owl, too, eh? Most people do it a little bit, but not as thoroughly as I do. And even then, I have to limit it, otherwise I wake my parents up. XDD;
    I did it so much during my virtual school days people thought I teleported to an Australian or European timezone. XD; I rarely make enough noise to wake up my mother though, 'cause I'd rather not face such sleepless wrath. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back