• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • There were elements in TWW that surpassed the N64 for titles. And there were elements that didn't. Same with TP. If you combined the two, all their good would surpass the N64 games XD For the console titles...they haven't beaten OoT (and MM) yet.

But the handheld ones consistently outdo themselves. The Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass are great (with TMC being better)

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • I knew Twilight Princess was going to suck when they announced it wouldn't have Wind Waker's style.

Either way, the Wii (exclusive) games I've enjoyed so far are only Brawl, both Wario's and Tatsunoko vs Capcom. And I own a Wii.

Years
  • Yeah but still OoT is my fave and probably always will be, i never played MM though.

I havent played on many of the console ones. I've played TMC a bit, but i can remember the old GBC ones Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, have to admit they were pretty epic games

Argh im in the mood for some Zelda now xD

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I knew Twilight Princess was going to suck when they announced it wouldn't have Wind Waker's style.

Either way, the Wii (exclusive) games I've enjoyed so far are only Brawl, both Wario's and Tatsunoko vs Capcom. And I own a Wii.
    O_o But...they changed the look to cater to North American audiences because we're stupid and ignorant and made a big fuss over The Wind Waker's cel-shading before anyone ever played it.

They'd be in trouble either way because now people like the style. But, I think more people would've been annoyed had they gone with the toon look again instead. Had to take the safest route.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • O_o But...they changed the look to cater to North American audiences because we're stupid and ignorant and made a big fuss over The Wind Waker's cel-shading before anyone ever played it.

They'd be in trouble either way because now people like the style. But, I think more people would've been annoyed had they gone with the toon look again instead. Had to take the safest route.

Well, I'm not North American. ;p
    But yes, I know what you mean. Still, Wind Waker got great reviews and so did Phantom Hourglass, so I hope the next Wii Zelda is cel-shaded as well.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    My favorite Zelda Game was Wind Waker for some reason. The next Zelda game should star Toon Link again or I will catch bird flu.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Toon Link looks scary with those tapered ovals for eyes.
    Player should be Zelda for a change; it's anyone's guess why it's called Legend of Zelda when Link is the one out being legendary. :|

Years
  • I've never played any Zelda games before. But I would certainly like to play Orcana of Time after seeing my Cousin play it in Canada. =P

Watching him play Chrono Trigger made me think it was FF. [/random]

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Dude! You have to play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time because it's the best and original Zelda game ever, not the other Legend of Zelda's games could beat it, the second was The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and it was pretty good, my cousin and I beat both games within' a day, like one time when we started over a new file in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and we were at the ending and then it froze on us, we were so mad at the Nintendo 64 because it froze, we were playing it and taking turns through out the whole night lol.

Years
  • I've never played any Zelda games before. But I would certainly like to play Orcana of Time after seeing my Cousin play it in Canada. =P

Watching him play Chrono Trigger made me think it was FF. [/random]

Everyone should play ocarina of time atleast once, it is like one of the best games ever, although it can get a bit frustrating sometimes *cough* Water Temple *cough*

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • I agree with you on the water temple Paramore, the other temple was hard for my cousin and I was the grass temple, at first we were so confused, but when he knew where the maze was going through, we figured it out.

Years
  • Yeah that was quite confusing at first but i cant even remember how long it took me to do the water temple -.- thats the thing that stops me from playing on it again, cant be bothered to work it out again :P

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • I hear what your saying Paramore, at first the the girl was so hard to deal with and everytime my cousin and I were playing it non-stop all over again and over again, the girl was getting us to mad lol.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Player should be Zelda for a change; it's anyone's guess why it's called Legend of Zelda when Link is the one out being legendary. :|
    Zelda has a reputation for being easily kidnapped, and most of the time Link's the only one who bothers going out to save her. Makes one wonder what Gordon Freeman, the Master Chief, Marcus Fenix, Solid Snake, and Sam Fisher were doing all that time, just sitting on their asses while some blond kid with a sword was doing all the work...

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Wow Jack, you really know your gaming knowledge. I agree with you also, but Link was pretty much in love with Zelda in the beginning of Ocarina of Time.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Wow, I just started playing Oot last night. I kind of fail at it, but that's only because i'm used to 2D Zelda games.

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • I hear you GunSaber, once you get really addicted to 3D and get really addicted to Ocarina of Time, you will be hooked on that game for the rest of your life, even by saying this I want to get out my Nintendo 64 and play it all over again.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • o_O Are you sure you wanna write a test while high on painkillers? You might wanna ask if you can just write it at a later date. Surely getting surgery is a decent excuse. XD;
    I talked to the teacher and I get to take it Friday the 3rd, wow I was so sleepy in school today I almost feel a sleep, I can say for sure I didn't learn much today.

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • You shouldn't use painkillers to get awake and releive pain because the only best solution is sleep in a nice warm bed, and I hope you do because you don't want your homework in a tall pile or else your going to become like me and drop out, or even like me now and that's in parole and house-arrest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back