• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Haha... have you clicked the link in Dark_Azelf's sig? Do it. It's sad.

Ocarina of time wasn't the game I played, was it? No, Minish Cap it was called. Right.

whut you meaning your thread, I was here first?

i ttly has teh most posts here. mah thread.
    xD

I..I don't click sig links ._.

To many Rick Rolls D:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I didn't like the dark atmosphere MM had, nor the fact that there was a time limit. :(
    Everything else was awesome, except that one place where you meet the Gerudo Pirates.

I USED to hate the Water Temple, but it's pretty fun navigating through it's corridors once you get the hang of it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    HAhahah rickrolls are evil... evil D: But this was just fun in another way.

I has been here moar than half a year moar than u. I own stuff. this thread. ticty. all

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Hmm, the Water Temple was annoying, yes. But almost every game has at least one annoying temple, in terms of difficulty, annoyingness(Zamish words FTW!), & plain old simplicity. I myself get a little frustrated with the forest-like temples in all of the games. Not because they're difficult or anything, but because I find them a little too easy.

Link: hmmm, I have four doors, and I need to catch four ghosts...
    Navi: LISTEN!
    Link: Shut up, Navi! I'll just see if I can find a ghost on the ceiling. Yeah...

Years
    The Water Temple has to be one of the most frustrating dungeons in any games, i swear i had nightmares about that place *shudders*
    Although i still enjoyed it somehow..

Was just gunna say the dcc has been quiet today but that seems to be changing now :)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I like Majora's Mask specially due to the background story of Termina. It's sadly too well hidden to be noticed on a first playthrough but if you get to look properly around the Stone Tower you can get very amazed.

The second one I like the most is WW :o

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I always think thrice before clicking anything in signatures though, so I can understand you...

... kay then. we can has deeseesee together. only because you're name ish so beautiful

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I like Majora's Mask for nostalgia purposes, XD. It was in fact my very first Zelda game. ^_^

And now I've collected them all. Even Master Quest. =D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    That shading kind of turned me off at first, but I could not stay away for long. I picked up WW about a year after it had been released, and I of course got addicted. I actually went on a photo-taking spree before I realized I couldn't get everything on the pictograph unless I restarted the game with it.

...which I did. But I still didn't get all the pictures. XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I like Majora's Mask specially due to the background story of Termina. It's sadly too well hidden to be noticed on a first playthrough but if you get to look properly around the Stone Tower you can get very amazed.

The second one I like the most is WW :o
    Nintendo seems to have a hard time differentiating what is a problem and what is not.

Majora's Mask was brilliant. The way the story was executed was much better than in OoT. I felt involved and I felt a part of the world in the game. Much more than in any of the Zelda games.

But what turned people off was the three day limit and odd saving system. So, in Nintendo's mind that equals "Nobody liked the game". And all the progress and good they made goes out the window in the next instalments alongside the bad. @__@

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I loved WW so much :D
    The cel shading got me.

Yayz :3
    WW was like the first Zelda game I've played.
    Personally, I didn't like it's overall difficulty, but the graphics were pretty nice.
    I still hate some of the fights just because they weren't hard, imo. :disappoin

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I play OoT plus the Master Quest for nostalgia purposes. It was the first Zelda game I've ever played. ^^

After that, it has to be Majora Mask. That game was so hard! Well, the three-day limit was. :(

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    The only Zelda game I've ever played is Phantom Hourglass....I couldn't get through it though. I also played the first five minutes of Twilight Princess. I dunno, I guess Zelda just isn't my type of game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back