• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • @ Tried it! Yummy, yeah! :)

@ I was starting to run ... And tripped on a rock... Nice Idea,
    Cheesymitten! :)
    Haha I imagined that. XP

Gah, I am so mad. Yesterday I was at the doctor and they told me, some disturbing news. I was going to post it here but just as I opened up the Other: Chat, PokeBoy's thread comes up. Really? So now I cant post a thread. People will think I am faking. I don't want to be criticized on my last days. I have a brain tumor that has metastisized to my head. My doctor says I have a month maybe a little more left. I have medication to make it comfortable for me. It takes away the pain. It works. But I would rather spend my time with friends and family in real life than on a forum where I am constantly badgered by a n00b. So I am telling everyone who would care bye.

Bye peoples. ]':

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    @ Tried it! Yummy, yeah! :)

@ I was starting to run ... And tripped on a rock... Nice Idea, Cheesymitten! :)
    Thanks! :D I might do that soon :P

Haha I imagined that. XP

Gah, I am so mad. Yesterday I was at the doctor and they told me, some disturbing news. I was going to post it here but just as I opened up the Other: Chat, PokeBoy's thread comes up. Really? So now I cant post a thread. People will think I am faking. I don't want to be criticized on my last days. I have a brain tumor that has metastisized to my head. My doctor says I have a month maybe a little more left. I have medication to make it comfortable for me. It takes away the pain. It works. But I would rather spend my time with friends and family in real life than on a forum where I am constantly badgered by a n00b. So I am telling everyone who would care bye.

Bye peoples. ]':
    ....We all care; except for some *Glares at people who don't believe in care*
    Is there a problem thread anywhere?

Years
  • Thanks! :D I might do that soon :P

....We all care; except for some *Glares at people who don't believe in care*
    Is there a problem thread anywhere?
    I assume you mean to put my post in there? It's not really a problem. Problems have solutions, this has no solution except for acceptance.

If you're actually asking it's right below.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I assume you mean to put my post in there? It's not really a problem. Problems have solutions, this has no solution except for acceptance.

Sorry? Did you mean where i put "*glares at people who don't believe in care*"? Because i was looking at other people, not you okais?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023

'I'm dying. That's a problem. Better get advice.'

Nah, but seriously, I don't know whether to believe you or not seeing as you faked your death ages ago too (I think). Either way, keep doing what you're doing, yo.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Nah, but seriously, I don't know whether to believe you or not seeing as you faked your death ages ago too (I think). Either way, keep doing what you're doing, yo.
    People do that? (Not people on here) but why do people do it? Is it because they hate their lives? :/

Years
  • 'I'm dying. That's a problem. Better get advice.'

When did I fake my death? I was inactive for a year or two but I never faked my own death. What kind of inconsiderate *** fakes their death?

Edit: Yeah, I just looked through my threads made and searched the posts. Nothing about me dying. Look for yourself.

However, I did find a Glitch thread I made when I first came here that was closed because the 3rd generation is supposedly glitch free..XDD

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Aren't we all bored this early in the morning?

I'm just going to relax and go to the bookstore or something.

Years
  • I was having a Confirmation Event at Church, and it was a sleepover thingy. So we were playing a variation of Hide-And-Seek, called Sardines. I was checking under the pews, and I slammed my foot into a support from the pew. It hurt like crazy, but I never suspected that I would have broken a joint in my foot.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    That sucks. I always hurt my toe when I run down the stairs and I actually step on one of my toes.

It does hurt like hell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back