• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
Years
  • True that, many say that I don't have a Hawaiian accent, but I do have a Hawaiian accent, but they can't hear it or they don't know what it sounds like.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • A Hawaiian accent isn't really an accent though, it's just like the American English accent, but it has more vowels and less consonances in the words like Aka Uhane' or even the spelling.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    What about computerized speech? Would that then have an accent?

:/ Would Stephen Hawkings have an accent?
    Good question, Kura.

I would have to say yes even if it is the computer talking. I guess it would be the computer's own accent, lol.
    A Hawaiian accent isn't really an accent though, it's just like the American English accent, but it has more vowels and less consonances in the words like Aka Uhane' or even the spelling.
    ... So now you're talking about the Hawaiian language?

Years
  • Would a used car dealership have an Accent?

I've been told I sound like a southern US accent but I'm just a low bass voiced Albertan.

I do good country on karaoke nights (Scare-aoke; I shy away from country music, naturally). And my falsetto (AC/DC for example) is passable if the "water" supply is good.

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
  • Still in the accent conversation; I see. Everything that speaks has some kind of accent. Computerized voices don't sound anything like the way I talk; it is an accent to me.

I love the way Hawaiians talk. So beautiful! It is the only other place than Virginia that I would consider living for an extended period of time.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Would a used car dealership have an Accent?

I've been told I sound like a southern US accent but I'm just a low bass voiced Albertan.

I do good country on karaoke nights (Scare-aoke; I shy away from country music, naturally). And my falsetto (AC/DC for example) is passable if the "water" supply is good.
    Hey my dad owns a used car dealership and he just has a northan irish accent xD

Maybe the sales people do though

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I wanna be a music producer when i leave college.. Like Stevie Vai, Mark Ronson or Timbaland if you like xD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    People have said I have some Aristocrat/Mexican unholy abundance of an accent.

I should consider going to some expensive college like MIT or Berkley. But I think I am dreaming right now XD.

Years
  • When I finish in Uni, I want to either carry on to get a Phd in Politics and/or get the money to open my own Dance school or at least teach Dance.
    I live to dance, I dance to live :D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • On the subject of accents, you probably can't notice mine too much, eh? =P

And as for after school...well, when I get my ComSci degree, I'll definitely have to work for awhile, paying off my student loans and any other debts I'll get into between now and 2011/12. Then I'd like to pursue a Masters in Chemistry or Physics, to see if my original dream of getting into the space program can still happen. ^_^

Oh, and travel the world of course. If I can get that before-mentioned job in South Korea, Germany, India, Japan, Britain, Italy, or Russia, off I go! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back