• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I don't think you're kidding, Ctep. And even if you are, it's still the truth. Sad to hear about Rekhyt. Touching life story, he has.

Nice title, but shouldn't we tell them the truth about this loveshack?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Losing negatives is adding, Oni.

DCC: 100% proven to raise your intellegence.

I don't think you're kidding, Ctep. And even if you are, it's still the truth. Sad to hear about Rekhyt. Touching life story, he has.

Nice title, but shouldn't we tell them the truth about this loveshack?
    Okay, those two posts are some of the best I have ever read here.

Sorry Kevin, they were funny though.

Years
  • Yes, now quit spamming us with something that sounds happy due to this sick and twisted emotion known as "love". Happiness sickens me. ¬___¬

Let's discuss Megan Fox! She's the one kind of "happiness" that doesn't sicken me.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Megan Fox honestly annoys me, I mean she is pretty and all that, but her voice kind of..bugs me? I don't know, something about her bugs me. It could be that she is..just too perfect. @_@

Years
  • THE FIRST HUMAN TO EVER BE PERFECT ZOMGLOLWTF.

Eya but seriously, someone whip up something to talk about. I'm too lazy/not helpful, so I won't contribute to the quality of the Dooly Chot-Chot.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I can see her now..getting out of her car in a mini skirt like a crab, without panties...AGAIN.

Seriously, why do celebrities do that? They know they are wearing no panties and mini skirts, yet they insist on getting out of their cars like crab people. D:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Eww, Mega Fox, whatever happened to Miley Cyrus Fanboying ;_; *shot*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back