• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Sounds like the old middle school I went to. The people there were really grotesque; they would literally feel on...the opposite sex while the teacher wasn't looking. >>

Translation:They[fail to] have sex with anything that moves.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I never had a stalker, though we've had our bunch of weirdos.

Like this one kid, frustrated about something blurted out he'd go on a school shooting. That got him in trouble.

Another time, some other kid swore pretty badly at a teacher, and got in trouble for that too...

This was both in junior high though.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    I've never had any (openly) psychotic/stalker-ish behaviour at any of my schools. The worst I've ever seen is someone swearing at a teacher. :/

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I never had a stalker, though we've had our bunch of weirdos.

Like this one kid, frustrated about something blurted out he'd go on a school shooting. That got him in trouble.

Another time, some other kid swore pretty badly at a teacher, and got in trouble for that too...

This was both in junior high though.

Speaking of, my friend actually got expelled for saying "Imma kill everyone." His school doesn't deal with that BS.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    In high school there have been fights in the cafeteria, right in front of the office and a few other places. There was also a pepper bomb near one entrance, though I was glad I did not have class down that way.

Let's see, I sort of knew a murderer. I knew someone who would beat themselves up. And yeah...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    This one girl used to stalk me. She would tell everyone we were best friends (after knowing her less than a month and only hanging out with her twice @_@), and kept frequently messaging me on myspace and calling me saying "I fell like I'm losing you".

Eventually she stopped. I guess she figured out you can't turn gay people straight. :\

When genes actually have an effect, it will be quite a hassle.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Wow, Feing, you sure know some messed up people? A murderer?! Could you please elaborate?

When I say, sort of knew him, I didn't mean personally. I've talked to him on MSN maybe twice, and a bit more on the forums we used to both regular at. He wasn't on often either. Needless to say, because the forums were old school HTML, he and a few others would spam it up with HTML manipulation. He was somewhat smart, or at least had the potential for them. Needless to say, he kind of dropped out of the site's radar, with runours of attending college. Apparently, he killed a Nurse (as a random victim) just because he wanted to. Parent's are blaming it on Duke Nukem and other things. But there was sufficient evidence to point it at the person that regulared the site. He was sort of well known on the site as well, cause he had figured out the admin's password, and messed around a bit. I believe he is in jail for life now.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    When I say, sort of knew him, I didn't mean personally. I've talked to him on MSN maybe twice, and a bit more on the forums we used to both regular at. He wasn't on often either. Needless to say, because the forums were old school HTML, he and a few others would spam it up with HTML manipulation. He was somewhat smart, or at least had the potential for them. Needless to say, he kind of dropped out of the site's radar, with runours of attending college. Apparently, he killed a Nurse (as a random victim) just because he wanted to. Parent's are blaming it on Duke Nukem and other things. But there was sufficient evidence to point it at the person that regulared the site. He was sort of well known on the site as well, cause he had figured out the admin's password, and messed around a bit. I believe he is in jail for life now.

Because your comment was funny.

Damn! That's some psycho, alright! This is kind of worrisome, for all we know, there could be a killer amongst us! *cue surprising horror movie music* *Paranoia*

I'm off to bed! Night guys~!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Why does everyone put the blame on games? It's a shame when innocent people die for no reason, and it makes me question my hope for humanity.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Why? lol o.o;

She actually told me that she thought one of my gay friends was straight but only thought he was gay because he hung out with "ugly girls".

Lame, lame, lame. >.>"

Hanging out with ugly girls does not make you gay. XC

---

Feign, that's a crazy story.
    Duke Nukem?

Well, maybe,
    he had some sort of mental disorter?
    Blaming video games are for the parents who can't accept there may be something wrong with thier kids, or they have soccer moms.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    Kiyoshi said:
    Blaming video games are for the parents who can't accept there may be something wrong with thier kids, or they have soccer moms.
    True. It's a helluva lot more comforting not to think of your son as a psychopath who picks a random victim and kills her. 3:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Feign, that's a crazy story.
    Duke Nukem?

Well, maybe,
    he had some sort of mental disorter?

I believe he was a loner, and just had a wild imagination. Though apparently even a "wild imagination" could be diagnosed...

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
    It's a shame, really. There are people with legitimate insanity issues that cause them to genuinely lose control, but now it seems that people are just not willing to take responsibility for their actions. D:

Of course, it's probably just because it's become increasingly difficult to hide your physical presence nowadays, that people resort to bogus mental defenses.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It's a shame, really. There are people with legitimate insanity issues that cause them to genuinely lose control, but now it seems that people are just not willing to take responsibility for their actions. D:

Of course, it's probably just because it's become increasingly difficult to hide your physical presence nowadays, that people resort to bogus mental defenses.

That's why I don't like any judicial plea related to a mental illness. :S

A crime is a crime, no matter the culprit. Sure the person might not understand why they are being confined, but if nothing can be done... well... Of course there are those who do get treatment, but what does this do for the victim's family... Especially if said treatment involves taking medication... What if the person stops taking said medication... Etc...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back