• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    *backs off in fright*

You mean like...
    Killing off all your friends and having you all to themselvees or some psychotic holloywood style stuff like that? :O

It said something about him wondering how killing me would feel like, about looking at my crotch and ass, something about my testosterone, about befriending my friends to obtain information about me, about casting a love spell on me, about licking me, among some other disturbing stuff.

My mom hasn't allowed me to read the notebook on which that stuff was written on.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    It said something about him wondering how killing me would feel like, about looking at my crotch and ass, something about my testosterone, about befriending my friends to obtain information about me, about casting a love spell on me, about licking me, among some other disturbing stuff.

My mom hasn't allowed me to read the notebook on which that stuff was written on.

Seriously, are you sure you'd want to read that? @___@ It sounds depressing. ;;

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years

Well...

*cough*

Complete. Mind. F-

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Did you even report that to the teachers? You have an effed up stalker.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

What..what..I cant even wrap my mind around that. @_@ Get that kid away from me..

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Seriously, how do you manage that?

Either you haven't been to a beach or you need to get out more.

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013

Did you even report that to the teachers? You have an effed up stalker.

It...can be hard to prove. XD; I mean it, I had a stalker like that, and it was just ewwwww. D: They couldn't do anything except tell us to 'talk it out'

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It...can be hard to prove. XD; I mean it, I had a stalker like that, and it was just ewwwww. D: They couldn't do anything except tell us to 'talk it out'

I'm pretty sure that if someone can get expelled for calling a person "pistol", they can get expelled for psychotic episodes and threats.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Some school systems just never make sense nowadays.
    Some? More like 90%.

My last school 'forgot' to call of school in the middle of a blizzard. They also 'forgot' to tell people that the buses weren't running. So people who didn't go got written up for skipping. :/ They later admited their stupidity and canceled those.

I just didn't go that day, I said screw it because I had to walk to school and there was over two feet of snow of the sidewalks. DX

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Some school systems just never make sense nowadays.

Teacher: You two talk it out now~ *leaves and shuts door*
    Kid: So, I'm getting uncomfortable with you writing...
    Psycho: I WONDER WHAT IT WOULD FEEL LIKE TO KILL YOU AND EAT YOUR INTESTINES.
    Kid: ...what? O_O"
    Psycho: OR THE FEEL TO RAPE YOU? HOW YOU WOULD FEEL WITH ME ON YOU.
    Kid: Um... dude, you're-
    Psycho: MAYBE I SHOULDN'T JUST IMAGINE.
    Kid: Exuse me?!
    Psycho *Rapes*

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019

Some? More like 90%.

My last school 'forgot' to call of school in the middle of a blizzard. They also 'forgot' to tell people that the buses weren't running. So people who didn't go got written up for skipping. :/ They later admited their stupidity and canceled those.

I just didn't go that day, I said screw it because I had to walk to school and there was over two feet of snow of the sidewalks. DX

My last school was taken to court because the also 'forgot' to call off school on a very, very windy day, and some of the roof material was blown off and hit a boy's head.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I have a friend who has had to get a restraining order from some creepy stalker guy at her old school.

Scary stuff.

I also one time got asked if I wanted to press charges on these girls that were harassing me.. they ended up getting expelled though.

Soooo.. yeah.. um.. there's much more you can do about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back