• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009

I have to ask, Derk. What is there to be proud of about being 9 and female? I am proud to be a cowboy grandpa.

Only on the internet can a grown adult [Cuban]male pretend to be a 9 year old girl, and someone with...gender identity issues bump their age up 70 years in like 12 seconds :<

Someone help me come up with an alternate identity.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I have an HP Pavilion dv9000. 4GB RAM, 221GB Hard Drive, 17" HD Screen, that's about all the cool stuff. haha.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    @Luck: Wellm there are those two sentences that I corrected for you before you used "D8" that needed a period.

That doesn't count, D8's are basically periods, or at least something showing that statement "A" has ended. Eugh, I hate apostrophes.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Unacceptable. That is a smiley, not a part of punctuation. Try using that in grammar class as a period and let's see how far you'll go. >o

EDIT: @Will: Sometime soon. I'm not big on shopping, but I love fashion accessories to make myself look prettier. ^_^

The internet is not subject to social every-day life writing. It's like comparing an essay to a poem, it can't be done.
    Damn, I don't know what the proper smiley is for that statement D8
    There you go.

do you guys want to become a supporter?

I do, just for that squeaky clean light blue username 8D

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Unnacceptable. That is a smiley, not a part of punctuation. Try using that in grammar class as a period and let's see how far you'll go. >o
    ^This. There's a difference between punctuation and smileys, Luck! D:<
    Also, I'm sure you're already beautiful enough, Cookie. Cubans are generally attractive. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back