• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    I need luck. LOTS of luck... gimme luck! Horseshoes! Four-leafed clovers the number 7! GIMME! Please.

Years
  • CUZ NAILPOLISH IS COOL!
    ESPECIALL THE HANNAH MONTANA STUFF
    (but seriously, those things are PINK!)

Why does nailpolish just have to be for emos or women. Its a fun accesory. I really dont wear it often, but privatly I do. Am I a woman. No. Emo. Hell no.
    But i like nailpolish.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • Chuck Norris is a loser. It's all about Bill Nye.

Bill Nye can decrease his own entropy without doing work.

Superman once told Bill Nye that he was completely indestructible. This led to Bill creating what he likes to call "kryptonite".

Bill Nye decides if Schroedinger's cat is alive or dead.

Stephen Hawking once thought he could outsmart Bill Nye. We all know what happened when he tried.

Bill Nye is the only person who is allowed in the lab area without goggles.

Some people can recite the first few thousand digits of pi. Bill Nye can recite the last thousand digits of pi.

Bill Nye knows the momentum of an electron... AND where it is.

When Chuck Norris has a problem, he asks Bill Nye.

Bill Nye doesn't come to equilibrium. Equilibrium comes to Bill Nye.

The anime "Full Metal Alchemist" was actually a true story involving Bill Nye.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • You forgot......

BIll Nye makes you dizzy

I'm sorry, its probably just me, but who the hell is he?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Nailpolish is an accessory created for women to spice up their appearance. It is therefore the commonality that those who wear nailpolish are either women, emos, homosexuals or cross-dressers.

So it is in the minds of most to assume that one who wears it is either one of these four. I did a study on it for Society and Culture, and that was how I answered this question.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Nailpolish is an accessory created for women to spice up their appearance. It is therefore the commonality that those who wear nailpolish are either women, emos, homosexuals or cross-dressers.

So it is in the minds of most to assume that one who wears it is either one of these four. I did a study on it for Society and Culture, and that was how I answered this question.
    Fail.

You're so stereotypical, I can see the fail eminating from this post. (The post is fail, you're not as far as I can tell right now.)

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • *claps* wow, Luciius your probably the smartest newbee i know. Or your might just be the one that uses the biggest words, i cant seem to tell the difference.

Edit/ but i agree. fail. Wearing nail polish doesnt automaticly make you one of those types of people. You can be a normal dude that wears nail polish. Fail, on your part mister smartie.

Last edited:

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Wow. That was a really good documentary. o__o" Never forget 9/11 and the terrorism that was inflicted by the evil of an enemy of America. I cried. :( T'was a sad'n.

Anyway. I loved Bill Nye when I was a kid!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back