• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015

OGOD YES. Crispin is so hot but... what about Chuck Huber? How come he doesn't get a vampire role, he's really hot too. <3 :D
    Chuck Huber in Eclipse or Breaking Dawn? Well, he did play a member of a vampire-hunting organization in Trinity Blood, so he could probably get in as a supporting character. If you're going to add Vaclav Havel, though, you'll need the rest of AX (Colleen Clinkenbeard as Esther Blanchett, Christopher Sabat as Tres Iqus, Gwendolyn Lau as Kate Scott, John Burgmeier as Hugue de Watteau, Jason Douglas as William Walter Wordsworth, Phil Parsons as Leon Garcia de Asturias, and Christine Auten as Noélle Bor, among others) to tag along. Maybe adding Lydia Mackay as Caterina Sforza, Mike McFarlane as Cain, Hillary Haag as Seth, and Aaron Dismuke as Ion Fortuna to round out the cast would be overdoing it, but the more the merrier.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years

• Chuck Huber in Eclipse or Breaking Dawn? Well, he did play a member of a vampire-hunting organization in Trinity Blood, so he could probably get in as a supporting character. If you're going to add Vaclav Havel, though, you'll need the rest of AX (Colleen Clinkenbeard as Esther Blanchett, Christopher Sabat as Tres Iqus, Gwendolyn Lau as Kate Scott, John Burgmeier as Hugue de Watteau, Jason Douglas as William Walter Wordsworth, Phil Parsons as Leon Garcia de Asturias, and Christine Auten as Noélle Bor, among others) to tag along. Maybe adding Lydia Mackay as Caterina Sforza, Mike McFarlane as Cain, Hillary Haag as Seth, and Aaron Dismuke as Ion Fortuna to round out the cast would be overdoing it, but the more the merrier.

...*brain fries*

Jack you have totally just lost me now. Also, why aren't you on MSN? I want to talk to you. :<

Heh... I like glitter but I like... hardly wear make up because well... I'm a bit of a tomboy. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    YES GLITTER EYELINER EXISTS :<

I'm like getting a lot more into makeup lately... phase. Maybe. >:3

And when I got home I literally sent a text to one of my friends that was in all caps like "OMG LADY GAGA OMG BAD ROMANCE VIDEO". One of the best evar. Prepping for a new vid tomorrow with the beginning done to 'Bad Romance' but not going so far as to make a fan music video starring me :<

Soul Eater

Years
  • ...Like I said, you scare me. D:

Anyway, I just finished getting some of the AkuRoku pics Erica uploaded for me. :D I'm going to show them to Roku tomorrow. <3 I might also share them with Kylie. :3

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Anyway, I just finished getting some of the AkuRoku pics Erica uploaded for me. :D I'm going to show them to Roku tomorrow. <3 I might also share them with Kylie. :3
    Yeah, if Kylie ever speaks to you. I did hear about your recent success with communicating with her, however.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Well... she started ignoring me again recently though. D: I've been trying to get her to talk again but eh... you know how she is.
    Yeah, that's basically how she is: Brief periods of contact, followed by long periods of isolation and silence. At least she still knows you; I doubt she still knows who I am.

Soul Eater

Years

• Yeah, that's basically how she is: Brief periods of contact, followed by long periods of isolation and silence. At least she still knows you; I doubt she still knows who I am.

Don't say that. I'm sure if I mentioned you she would remember. o_o Kylie has alot of problems though too. You can't blame her for that because sometimes she can't help it. D:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015

Don't say that. I'm sure if I mentioned you she would remember. o_o Kylie has alot of problems though too. You can't blame her for that because sometimes she can't help it. D:
    She does have her own host of personal problems, yes. The day will come when she's finally freed from them; one hopes that that day will come sooner rather than later. Quite the miserable life she's led so far...

Soul Eater

Years

• She does have her own host of personal problems, yes. The day will come when she's finally freed from them; one hopes that that day will come sooner rather than later. Quite the miserable life she's led so far...

I only hope so. She is such a kind-hearted sweet young girl. ;_; I love her so much and I want what is best for her. :<

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Glitter eyeliner reminds me of something a ... prostitute or barbie would wear.

Me loves how you compared the two. :3
    OMG that is one hot theme you've got going.

I personally don't mind eyeliners as long as they're not too flashy.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I totally would wear glitter eyeliner, but wearing eye makeup unless I take the photo's myself... yeah, makes me look like a whoar :(

I wear black though, I need new eyeliner. D: I haven't got much left. And I probably need more powder foundation, and liquid I guess, as well as purfume, omg, there are like so many different purfumes I want <3 I totally need to make up a Christmas list as far as makeup goes. XD;

Oh! And, I also want like heated curlers, since when I got my hair done for graduation, the lady used heated curlers and I was like "omg I want", so... asked Nan and Pop for those already. That reminds me of my hair straightner... It's all brown and stuff since I left it on all day and went to an exam >_> I think that was... about June? XD; But yeah, I should look after my hair straightner better.

ALSO OMG. I want like, new earrings, since I only wear my favourite pair-- (HAHA IRONY OR PUN OR SOMETHING, CONSIDERING I HAVE TWO), anyway.... yeah, they're kinda large and, yeah. But idk, guessing I may need more professional-looking ones in the future. <3

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    I totally would wear glitter eyeliner, but wearing eye makeup unless I take the photo's myself... yeah, makes me look like a whoar :(

I wear black though, I need new eyeliner. D: I haven't got much left. And I probably need more powder foundation, and liquid I guess, as well as purfume, omg, there are like so many different purfumes I want <3 I totally need to make up a Christmas list as far as makeup goes. XD;

Oh! And, I also want like heated curlers, since when I got my hair done for graduation, the lady used heated curlers and I was like "omg I want", so... asked Nan and Pop for those already. That reminds me of my hair straightner... It's all brown and stuff since I left it on all day and went to an exam >_> I think that was... about June? XD; But yeah, I should look after my hair straightner better.

ALSO OMG. I want like, new earrings, since I only wear my favourite pair-- (HAHA IRONY OR PUN OR SOMETHING, CONSIDERING I HAVE TWO), anyway.... yeah, they're kinda large and, yeah. But idk, guessing I may need more professional-looking ones in the future. <3

OMG girlish stuff.

It makes my head hurt, and reminds me of horrible shopping experiences with my mom.
    D:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

• Me loves how you compared the two. :3
    OMG that is one hot theme you've got going.

Thanks. XD; I would think it's more "cute" than hot.

And Nica, you're so girly compared to me.. XD; All I do is just straighten my hair, but usually blow drying it makes it straight anyways.

I don't wear make up due to.. Not knowing how to apply it I guess. o___o I wouldn't mind wearing eye liner though. And I can't wear earings, last time I did, my ear wouldn't stop bleeding. D:

I've never been shopping with my mum or sister or for anything girly. XD; Only the essentials. I'd rather go shopping for games, or just go walking around the shops with my friends, which is what I usually do on friday nights.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015

Thanks. XD; I would think it's more "cute" than hot.

And Nica, you're so girly compared to me.. XD; All I do is just straighten my hair, but usually blow drying it makes it straight anyways.

I don't wear make up due to.. Not knowing how to apply it I guess. o___o I wouldn't mind wearing eye liner though. And I can't wear earings, last time I did, my ear wouldn't stop bleeding. D:

I've never been shopping with my mum or sister or for anything girly. XD; Only the essentials. I'd rather go shopping for games, or just go walking around the shops with my friends, which is what I usually do on friday nights.

U ddn't c what i did thar? D:
    That is something I do each week as well. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back