• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I am baffled as to how people can enjoy Twilight. They are all uninteresting characters with uninteresting personalities and even worse acting, if that is even possible.

SHH, WE MIGHT ATTRACT AUDY IF WE KEEP TALKING ABOUT THIS.

ssj5goku5

Heard you like dem MUDKIPS!!!
    Years
  • oh oh oh also to have pokemon would be awsome i would totally have a charazard and a luxray oh i can think of alot........... :)

ssj5goku5

Years
  • I am baffled as to how people can enjoy Twilight. They are all uninteresting characters with uninteresting personalities and even worse acting, if that is even possible.

the only reason its cool is cuz theres vampires and werewolves and all that cool stuff

Zet

Years
  • I am baffled as to how people can enjoy Twilight. They are all uninteresting characters with uninteresting personalities and even worse acting, if that is even possible.

SHH, WE MIGHT ATTRACT AUDY IF WE KEEP TALKING ABOUT THIS.
    Edward is a crappy vampire, this is what I got from reading stuff online about Twilight

book 1: lol I'm obsessed with you bella, I fap to you every night, I just want to be with you forever

book 2: yeah, umm.... this is hard to say but I got to go meet up with my other girlfriend, see ya later in book 3

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • I can't quite comprehend what females see in R-Patz. He's scruffy-looking, he looks like he's drugged most of the time, and he's really hairy, and overall he's dirty, greasy, sweaty British celebrity hobo.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    the only reason its cool is cuz theres vampires and werewolves and all that cool stuff
    Those aren't the stereotypical vampires we grew to love. They aren't pale, they don't burn in the sun(they sparkle?), they aren't hideous, and they shape shift. As much as I like originality, this is just lame.
    It seems I walked in at a weird moment in what should be a normal superpower discussion. XD

yeah Donny, leave. Both you and your bestiality theme >:(

ssj5goku5

Years
  • wow how did this get into new years its november ?????

but then again HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back