• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm not superstitious (anymore - I think everyone is when they're little) because I think it's bupkis, but I half-believe in astrology thanks to knowing an astrologer who could say unnervingly accurate me things about people he's never met or even heard of.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    lmao Scarf. I've never seen a young person describe anything as bupkis before!

Years
    Oh, you little whippersnapper, you calling me over the hill? I challenge you to fisticuffs to settle this kerfuffle. A fair warning to you though, I'm no palooka.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I read the horoscope only on Saturday. Sometimes its accuate, sometimes not. I really dont take it seriously.

Years
    I'm not one to believe newspaper horoscopes. I've had a detailed chart thingy done up for the time/place I was born and that's the point where it gets uncanny.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I don't read horoscopes, but that Scarf is incredible! :O
    I'd like one done just because it is special and personal and stuff. :D

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    Half the time I read the horoscopes, they are ridiculous, but the other half they are eerily accurate. I don't know what to think about them. :\

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Personally, I believe in horoscopes, but I don't bother much with them out of caution. I fear I might end up depending on them too much for my own good.

Years
    Oh, you little whippersnapper, you calling me over the hill? I challenge you to fisticuffs to settle this kerfuffle. A fair warning to you though, I'm no palooka.

I'd run and hide Nick, Scarf's mastery of the obscure wordings of the English language is most formidable.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I must say, that wording is oh so much more effective! Except palooka. What on earth is a palooka? :O im not googling

Years
    Forsooth, my wit is most profound so mind you P's and Q's or you'll be eating humble pie!

I jest. I'm no pugilist. You would likely wallop me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back