• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Lot of people I know are crazy about L4D, same deal with Borderlands too but I only played Borderlands for 5 minutes before getting bored. Never played L4D though but it looked pretty fun.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I felt the same about Borderlands... Didn't like the graphics or anything, really nothing special despite apparently "super original" concept in mixing the genres... But yeah.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ahaha, I fell for Borderlands from the ads and I got it the day it came out in NZ. Needless to say, when I got home, I was heavily disappointed.

I remember saying "Total waste of my money" and other... less appropriate words.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I only played it cooperatively in split screen with my brother, but I'm not sure whether that would've detracted or added to the game... xP It wasn't too good either way!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I think it's fair to say, FPS and RPG should remain separate until someone figures out how to have decent gameplay in it...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Yeah, it should stay separate for the most part IMO, stuff like Mass Effect isn't too shabby though, at least IMO anyways.

Straight shooters like FEAR and Gear Of War and straight RPGs like Lost Odyssey and Elder Scrolls Oblivion were pretty damn good though if I do say so myself.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I haven't played a straight RPG in so long...
    I liked to look of Elder Scrolls when it first came out, but I was too stingy to pay full price for it. xP

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Yeah they are hard to come by nowadays, last one I played was FF13, wasn't too bad actually.

Trying to get Elder Scrolls Oblivion - Game Of The Year Edition right now even though Skyrim's coming out soon.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Pretty hard for me to find a good book nowadays but the stuff Stephen King writes isn't too bad IMO.

Been trying to focus more on school work though.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I need a good book too... I started reading this book a few nights ago, God it was terrible, and definitely not continuing it...

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    That better not be Lindsay Lohan... Her face looks bizarre...

Well, it was nice being here, but I couldn't possible hang out somewhere Lindsay Lohan, no matter how weird her face looks, is not appreciated.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    I just finished a very interesting detective novel, even when such genres isn't one of my favorites. And I start reading the books of Julio Verne, as I read only one in high school.

And the last RPG I played was Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back