• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [Summer or Winter Edition]

Status
Not open for further replies.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Harlequin is wanting to start one of those massive .gif wars that destroy browsers and make visiting the DCC a pain in the butt.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Finished Desperation by Stephen King and the 1st book of Ranger's Apprentice by John Flannigan, both are pretty good, especially Desperation if you ask me.

Tried reading The Infinite by Douglas Clegg but couldn't get into it sadly.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I've got the Narnia Chronicles which for some reason I never ended up reading, so I might give them a whirl, at least until I find something specific to read!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I might get around to reading some of the Star Wars novels again but I may end up going back to the Star Wars Legacy comic series instead since that was a lot more interesting overall for me at the time.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I was thinking just the other day I wanted to watch all the Star Wars movies again! We used to have the original 3 in a box set on VHS, but I don't know where it is... I haven't seen them in shops or anything on DVD either...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I wanted to get my hands on the Star Wars - Clone Wars mini series from 2003 on DVD right now along with the Samurai Jack series on DVD as well so I can watch those shows on my 360 sometime ^^

Maybe get the Family Guy and Robot Chicken specials of Star Wars too but maybe for later as I'm more focused on getting Red vs Blue seasons 3 and so forth on DVD right now.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Yeah they're pretty good, the Robot Chicken specials made me laugh my ass off though.

My personal favorite parody of Star Wars has to be Spaceballs though haha.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I haven't watched any Robot Chicken, I always mean to though... Just because I don't really watch TV that much, I kind of can't pull myself to watch all the things I want to.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I don't watch tv much either nowadays but I usually go on either Hulu or Adultswim.com when I wanna watch something I can't find on Youtube.

Yeah I know that feeling all too well, you just gotta say **** it and delve right in eventually lol.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    No like, I don't watch TV series, whether actually on TV, or online... I'm pretty fussy, not much really grab me and make me want to keep watching... I prefer a good film! :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Oh okay lol, I usually watch stuff like It's Always Sunny In Phillidelphia, The Office, Reno 911, Family Guy, Lockup, Metalocalypse, Robot Chicken, and the occasional random episode of Jersey Shore when I got time but that's all online nowadays.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I've watched House, The OC, Friends and Mythbusters, but otherwise I just watch random shows if I'm bored on TV, but don't like commit myself to the series and don't watch that much of it anyways...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Last few shows I committed myself to back when I had cable were Seinfeld, The Simpsons, Deadliest Catch, Lockup Raw, and some other random shows from Adult Swim as well but that got tiring fast and I had more important matters to attend to at the time like building a respectable library of games for my 360 and gaining a good reputation on the internet lol.

That, and I was addicted to Pokemon Platinum and Soul Silver at the time >_>

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Only series I've commited myself to so far are Hard Times and Awkward. (Awkward only had one ep yet though lol). I don't really watch that much tv actually, but I do love documentaries about space.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    *puts protective barrier on*

I only watch anime in this period of my life. I have no TV on my apartment so I never watch D;

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    The only time I ever bother to watch TV is Wednesday at 8:30PM when Big Bang Theory is on. Apart from that I watch everything else on the internet and it's usually all Anime xD

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Ohh at 10 PM I like to watch That '70s Show, but since they changed it they play Friends all the time. That show's okay, but I doubt I'll be on my TV again.

Anyways school's out today (a flood apparently occurred so my county canceled school) and so I'm stuck home... If I get bored on the computer I'll have to watch TV.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I'm thinking of getting some shows on my computer and watching through Apple TV on the actual TV in the lounge room. So much more comfortable, I love the big screen so much more than my computer screen...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back