• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I have one job, at the moment. I work in a computer hardware store, and I go there after college, so yeah. I make very good money my uncle owns the place, though I work very early on Saturdays.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    I do three paper round's every week when I get home from school after doing my home work. On top of that I might be getting a job near me at a fish bar... cleaning the dishes.

Money's money I guess.

Years
    Of course it is.

I have three jobs LMFAO...

I work in a deli, I work at the stadium during Jaguars games, and I babysit from time to time. I barely socialize since I'm always tired from WORKING ):

I'm the same way when it comes to my downtime between working in a computer repair shop, working in an IT department at a creamery, and school-related things such as going to class 5 times a week for 3-4 hours at a time and the homework associated with 5 classes. :(

I also sometimes babysit my younger sister, but I don't get paid for that, nor do I ask to get paid for that, since I still live with my parents and the shelter, food, and primary usage rights to their third vehicle are payment enough.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    The only jobs I've held in the past have been through my college (i.e., office assistant, graduate math class assistant, resident assistant in the dorms) but this college I'm at now is very stingy about student jobs :/

Hence why I'm constantly on PC (except for this weekend).

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I can get a job, but not only is no one hiring, I don't really need any money at the moment. I'll just continue to be a parasite to my parents for 2 more years.

And Halo: Reach is awesome sauce. I'm not a huge fan of the series, but it's pretty damn fun playing with the armor abilities. A huge improvement over Halo 3 imo.

Years
    ;;

How about Denchura? Ace Denchura Jr. is pretty awesome, no?

Yes, incredibly awesome, actually. :D

The Daily Chit-Chat

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I really tempted to have that, or the ant on my team. I'm leaning towards the ant though, because other than a Dolphin (which I didn't get, woe), I was also wanting there to be an Ant Pokemon. There is one, soo...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back