• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I had four hours of sleep last night, and at this rate I'm going to be pulling off an all-nighter.

/definitely going to have to catch up on sleep if she is to survive Tuesday.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Why only 4 hours? You stayed up all night on the Internet, didn't you? Tsk tsk. Haha.

You guys started school/college?

Oh, and Pokémon Black is now in my hands!! xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Four hours because of what you said (I stayed up late), and then while I wanted to get more sleep, the fact that my mom was speaking quite loudly in the house woke me up.

Aye. I started College around... mid August, I think? Yeah.

Heh. Lucky. I don't have the money to import it, so I have to wait.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Haha. That must've sucked.

I had school today, but didn't go. I told them my dad came and I didn't see him for 5 months, which is true.

Lol. It won't be nice, since I can't understand a thing. Someone will translate it before Nintendo does hopefully.

And by the way, you recently got promoted into a mod, no? Before I joined, your name wasn't bold. So, congrats.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I swear to god I have insomnia. ):
    Unless there's a reason I tend to sleep at around 5AM.

I'm the same. Though napping at 7pm doesn't really help.

Ugh, this weekend was awful. Can't remember the last time I felt this drained and depressed. And now i've got a day of work to "look forward" to. Yay ._.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I've been on my way to bed for two hours now.

It's 3:30 am...

:O There's a +7 difference between our times. It's 10:35 AM here.

I like sleeping late when I do not have work or school. I wake up at 1 or 2 PM, and have lunch.

Years

I'm the same. Though napping at 7pm doesn't really help.

Ugh, this weekend was awful. Can't remember the last time I felt this drained and depressed. And now i've got a day of work to "look forward" to. Yay ._.

This weekend wasn't the best for me either. I've been sick the whole weekend and i'm afraid to miss days of school because i'll have to catch up on stuff. ;-;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    *sneaks in*

Hmm.. it's been a while, PC.

Pity. For me, this weekend was sweet. And today I've got a big test. Whoa.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I finished the first gym in Black -_- He was very hard..

Anyways, I hate to see this off. :sad:

Anyone seen or heard of a good sci-fi movie recently? The last sci-fi movie I watched was Inception.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Haha. -_- If they are altogether more than 50 minutes, then I would watch them :b

Is that N from B&W in your avatar? He's cool. He's your rival or something, right?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    augh this weather is horrible. I mean, I'm Australian. I can tank 40C pretty easily, as it happens like every other day during our hotter summers. Add something like 90% humidity to it, though, and it gets really really uncomfortable. D: It's 9 PM over here and it's still 30C and 80% humidity. I'd die without this air conditioning. ;-;

Also, I don't think Google is blocked...I mean, it does glitch up from time to time, but it still works. Baidu is bleagh.

B/W's antipiracy is annoying, so I'll just get it legit.

...in like 4 months. ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back