• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Ran into one of my stalkers when I was out last night. Luckily my boyfriend put him in his place. (b^_^)b

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I use facebook to talk to friends, to organize meetings and parties, to keep albums of photos and look at other's... and to keep track of people XD If I see someone I think I've seen before, I can go through my facebook friends and see if I find him :B I should probably clean up my friends list a bit...

Something I should do here too. I don't really care about my friends list on PC. The people I know, I know, and that list is a bit meaningless :s Maybe I should just delete all the names, and start fresh. Or just don't add anymore.

Lol, stalkers. Went stalks me. (Went stalks everybody..)

And yeah, on PC not many know my real identity or what to call it. On facebook you don't have a username to "hide" behind. Your name is all naked out there in the facebook jungle :]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How random are we talking here...?

I usually accept people, and talk to them if they want.

Does that make me weird... ;_;

Nope, that only makes you friendly :]

If we're talking PC at least... :p If you're talking facebook, well, the only friends I have on facebook are the ones I've met in real life, with a few exeptions. And the exceptions are people from PC :3

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    My facebook is for the two hundred-ish people I can remember knowing... and some more people, possibly. I don't keep track >_>;

I don't add PC members though. I used to have a FB alt for that, but I gave up the idea.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mm, I was a bit (A BIG BIT) hesitant to add PC people on fb, since I don't want anybody to know I like pokémon "<_<

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Everyone I know in real life knows I like Pokemon. I really don't care who knows. It's just a video game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back