• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Most of my friends know I like Pokémon. My roommate/best friend likes it about as much as I do so we have Pokémon posters up in our apartment and he lets me put items from my Pokémon collection outside of my bedroom. :) It's pretty awesome.

I was really open about liking Pokémon all through school. It's to the point where I can't even really imagine having to hide it (or any of my similar interests).

(My facebook profile picture, iirc, is me holding a Pichu plushie. XD)

Cherrim

Years
    I guess at my age, even bringing up the anime makes people nostalgia all over the place. It's never anything negative. :(

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Good news! I can solve Rubik's Cubes now! Daddy taught me over the past few days!

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I only have one person from my school that knows I still play Pokémon and he's the same age as me. Considering the people I go out with stopped playing or never played Pokémon, I can't tell them, to be honest. I am totally different person home and when I am with my friends, really. Though when I mention Pokémon to some of my friends, they always say how much they liked it and wish they could play it. Maybe some of my friends are here..*suspicious*

My family does not know also. I have a little sister that lost her interest in Pokémon, so most probably she will laugh at me. Haha.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Most of my friends know I like Pokémon. My roommate/best friend likes it about as much as I do so we have Pokémon posters up in our apartment and he lets me put items from my Pokémon collection outside of my bedroom. :) It's pretty awesome.

I was really open about liking Pokémon all through school. It's to the point where I can't even really imagine having to hide it (or any of my similar interests).

(My facebook profile picture, iirc, is me holding a Pichu plushie. XD)
    Now I really want to see that picture!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I've had the chance twice to see Erica's room but I could never make it up to Toronto. :(

BUT IN OTHER NEWS I THINK I'VE FINALLY DECIDED ON AN AVATAR/THEME AFTER CHANGING IT TWENTY TIMES THIS WEEK.

Cherrim

Years
    My room is always messy anyway. :( You aren't missing much.

LUKE WHERE DO I GET THE ICE CREAM POKEMON IN BLACK/WHITE? D8

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    My room is always messy anyway. :( You aren't missing much.

LUKE WHERE DO I GET THE ICE CREAM POKEMON IN BLACK/WHITE? D8

The city with the Ground-type gym in it. It's found in the grass outside of the giant freezer/cooler. That's the earliest you can get it.

Also why is it a bad thing her hair is short? lol

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The messiness adds to the flavor. It's certainly better than my room. A phone, a desk with a 95 Windows with XP not even connected to the Internet, two beds, and a closet.

Sweet crib right?

Cherrim

Years
    I only just got my third badge so I'm not there yet but thank you! That's one thing I really, really want on my team so it's good to know when I can grab it. :D

And @Kanade: I like short hair. :( Though my hair's a bit longer now (and far more unkempt, augh)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Yeah I blasted through the fourth and fifth gyms so I could get to it. It's one of the Pokemon I wanted more than anything too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back