• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Laughing with you :P

But then both of your guys' responses were wrong (in the sense that it wasn't eloquent enough) in this instance. I could have done better XD :P

Go ahead, he just struck me as whiny and annoying and I wasn't in the best mood.

I'm loling now though.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Thats the thing. No one actually does anything to fight. There is a kid who wants to fight me, but hasn't done anything. He has been threatening me since '08 and well, it is annoying ;p. I'm just waiting for the day that he does punch me. Then, I can pull out my glocker, uhknife, eh, turn the other cheek. :p.

THe funny thing is, most fights that are hand to hand these days, are stupid... People use most only their hands, they punch in spots that don't hurt too much (shoulders mostly) and think they are the centre of the world...

I've had experience, and let me tell you, well placed punches to the lungs really disarms the person. I have some tae kwon do experience, so I know how to throw my weight into the punch. Of course, you would want to avoid a fight often times, because they might have friends and take it upon themselves to have a 3 on 1... Mind you one of my own fights was a 3 on 1 (me being the one of course), and I came out as the victor, but that is another story.

I'm an introvert... But when I snap, I snap big... XD (Part in parcel of being an introvert I guess). I also like to seeing the victim suffer, especially in a psychological manner... Karma I call it.

** I'm not actually insane :P

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    THe funny thing is, most fights that are hand to hand these days, are stupid... People use most only their hands, they punch in spots that don't hurt too much (shoulders mostly) and think they are the centre of the world...

I've had experience, and let me tell you, well placed punches to the lungs really disarms the person. I have some tae kwon do experience, so I know how to throw my weight into the punch. Of course, you would want to avoid a fight often times, because they might have friends and take it upon themselves to have a 3 on 1... Mind you one of my own fights was a 3 on 1 (me being the one of course), and I came out as the victor, but that is another story.

I'm an introvert... But when I snap, I snap big... XD (Part in parcel of being an introvert I guess). I also like to seeing the victim suffer, especially in a psychological manner... Karma I call it.

** I'm not actually insane :P

I enjoy that part too.

The best way to get someone down in a hand to hand fight?
    One word; balls.
    Nail them. :D

I get into fights on a weekly basis, and I usually get hit because I'm one of the people trying to stop it. @_@

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I haven't been in a fight in the longest time. XD

I've probably had a couple close encounters though...

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Excuse me. Pardon me. Insane person coming through!
    Yepp, after about 2 weeks of inactivity, I return to the DCC invasion.

Fights? Well, yeah, I usually kick peoples arses if they hit me first, but the last fight I was in was in....maybe October last year....I'm not that strong, actually....I guess people are just weaker than they appear....XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I heard there was a fight at my school Monday during first lunch. I didn't go to school that day. I heard it was on YouTube too, but my friends said they deleted it after.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I heard there was a fight at my school Monday during first lunch. I didn't go to school that day. I heard it was on YouTube too, but my friends said they deleted it after.

Lol you'd think people would learn from previous news pieces in the repercussions of posting a fight online...

I find it funny how rumours of the fight (before and after) are spread like wild fire... Even the most unpopular kid in the school would hear about it.

Shadow Sneak Sableye

Bright Beauty ♥
    Years
    I hate fighting. Especially when people fight over pointless things. Some people at my school pick fights on purpose. We had a senior bring a handgun to school a few weeks back because he was scared of being jumped by a bunch of people again

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    One time we had a lockdown and SWAT had to come because they thought some guy had some sort of rifle or huge gun going around the school. It was on like live news and everything.

:/ It was scary at the time.. but apparently someone mistook it for a tripod =____=;; wtf.

Years
    Last fight I got into ended with me getting thrown smashing through the apartment window. This was a second floor unit with a good sized dining/living room window. I landed in the snow bank (yay?). Still hurt.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I hate getting into fights [if it's just by meself]
    However I will gladly join in if it's a massive bundle and mosh pit [ftw]
    =D

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    :/ It was scary at the time.. but apparently someone mistook it for a tripod =____=;; wtf.
    That, is like, total fail. It's fail equivalent of burning your ice cream. XD
    On the subject of ice cream, I leik strawberry flavor the most. x)

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I like chocolate and strawberry mixed..
    It's actually very tasty.. :P
    [Like chocolate dipped strawberries X-X

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Speaking about apartments, it is very scary the way some people live... be it bachelor suites or 4 bedroom ones... Perhaps the tamest of the crazy apartments I've been in were filled with a cloud of cigarette smoke (we had to measure the length and widths etc of the suite), and there were tons of children around... Second hand smoke...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back