• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I love myself, not you.

...aka, Forever and not Chris Brown (meaning I don't care what people say about him, but only Forever. XD;)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol! XD You guys!

Gah! I wish the internet were more for innocent things sometimes... I came upon a Christian blogging site, and the majority of it is filled with lies, bigotry, fastidious assumptions and generalizations...

I'm seriously quite perturbed by their ignorance... The sad thing too is, any comment I try to make, even in a polite and mature manner will go unchallanged, as they always hold the upper hand by stating something like "deep faith" or whatever... Basically no allowance for a debate, because they are so convicted in their beliefs... Then again... this is probably another symptom of the voiced minority...

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Because people would rather restrict our freedoms in favour of their veil of non-existence and censorship...

That's why I appreciate the nature of the world... I don't have to be bothered so much by society as a whole... Can't underestimate the beauty of the world ;) or those who appreciate the world and its people genuinely.

Chris Brown

Forever
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    I love myself, not you.

...aka, Forever and not Chris Brown (meaning I don't care what people say about him, but only Forever. XD;)
    I was just going to ask if you had some sick sexual thrill when you looked at yourself in the mirror.
    Don't ruin the moment Nica, it makes me sad. :<

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...no, pretty sure that doesn't happen. XD;

I'm sorry for ruining it. :(

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Believe me, they asked me more questions but I'd get banned if I repeated them.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I was asked if I was born a female today. Fml.

People can be so rude. Was that at work? I like forcing customers out the door for being rude. I remember I kicked out a drunk guy once. He swore at me pretty loudly. I may not be a manager or the security people, but I believe each employee can employ a sort of discretion on when someone should leave... Especially for safety not only of yourself but the other customers, and when it can't wait for the security or the manager.

We get people often (I suspect that are on welfare and are not *all there* in their head) that come in to the store just to listen to music... We outright refuse to allowing them now. Or rather at least when an older employee recognizes them, as new employees won't know.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    No, at school by people I'll be surrounded by for the next three years of my life.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ugh... As long as you do well in school, you can wholly ignore them, and continue on. Of course there are stipulations to that, like if they follow up or make it a regular thing (which I hope they wouldn't) but I hope it is at least semblance to the idea for you, that they don't matter and for all you care, they can die in a car crash whilst driving drunk. XD

*shows how caring he is of the human race* XD

idk... I swear I have sociopathic tendencies O_o

EDIT: But we already know too, that those who bully, are insecure with themselves, and unleash it on others

As long as you know who you are, you'll be fine, :)

Ugh... As long as you do well in school, you can wholly ignore them, and continue on. Of course there are stipulations to that, like if they follow up or make it a regular thing (which I hope they wouldn't) but I hope it is at least semblance to the idea for you, that they don't matter and for all you care, they can die in a car crash whilst driving drunk. XD

*shows how caring he is of the human race* XD

idk... I swear I have sociopathic tendencies O_o

EDIT: But we already know too, that those who bully, are insecure with themselves, and unleash it on others

As long as you know who you are, you'll be fine, :)
    Ramble Alert.

Exactly. I ignore everyone who is purposely taunting. I don't go a day with someone flipping me off, dropping a f-bomb on me, or knocking things out of my hands. I just ignore them, and calmly continue on my way. (:

Then, I turn the corner and laugh. It makes them mad because I didn't react how they wanted me too.

However, when my friends and I are joking, it is a lot different.

Oh, and when people try to kick me, I step to the side. Then I grab their heel and pull. ;p. I just don't make them fall.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol nice. Of course even though we say to be passive in this instance, there is two kinds really, like how there is the kind that bottles up and comes out in a negative fashion, and there is the kind where you truly laugh about it, which usually comes from understanding and knowledge of how the bully operates.

Even a generic response might make them retract: I'm sure your acts of bullying towards me are gratifying and giving you [sexual] pleasure, but your self esteem is already low, you don't need to take it out on somoene else to attempt to bring it up... That feeding the ego thing... It won't help you in the jail showers...

On a side note, if someone nowadays, tried to attack me, I can say right now, that I probably wouldn't hesitate to fight as though my life were on the line...

EDIT: lol ninja...

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Laughing with you :P

But then both of your guys' responses were wrong (in the sense that it wasn't eloquent enough) in this instance. I could have done better XD :P

Lol nice. Of course even though we say to be passive in this instance, there is two kinds really, like how there is the kind that bottles up and comes out in a negative fashion, and there is the kind where you truly laugh about it, which usually comes from understanding and knowledge of how the bully operates.

Even a generic response might make them retract: I'm sure your acts of bullying towards me are gratifying and giving you [sexual] pleasure, but your self esteem is already low, you don't need to take it out on somoene else to attempt to bring it up... That feeding the ego thing... It won't help you in the jail showers...

On a side note, if someone nowadays, tried to attack me, I can say right now, that I probably wouldn't hesitate to fight as though my life were on the line...
    Thats the thing. No one actually does anything to fight. There is a kid who wants to fight me, but hasn't done anything. He has been threatening me since '08 and well, it is annoying ;p. I'm just waiting for the day that he does punch me. Then, I can pull out my glocker, uhknife, eh, turn the other cheek. :p.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back