• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Well if our little shakespeare [*cough* In learning *cough*] here, won't read up, then I'll just have to speak in iambic pentametre like I already have. XD

And subject him to more Shakespeare related stuff.

lol okay good luck on that ^^

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    romeo and julitet watching that film and how it ended left me breathless :O

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I can sort of picture Shakespeare with a... Noctowl. Just sitting by a writing desk, scribbling away~

Or fighting with a Smeargle as it painted all over his work.

Pamela

The immortal Rey-in-training~
    Years
    I see Shakespeare with a Duskull.

Ah, I remember performing "The Comedy of Errors" in 8th and reading Romeo and Juliet and some other Shakespearean play in 9th~

We also saw Hamlet (and spoke its name while in the presence of the actors; no one died or got hurt, from what I saw) performed, though I kinda fell asleep during part of it (it was, like, 10 in the morning and I had woken up at 6, OK?).

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I see Shakespeare with a Duskull.

Ah, I remember performing "The Comedy of Errors" in 8th and reading Romeo and Juliet and some other Shakespearean play in 9th~

We also saw Hamlet (and spoke its name while in the presence of the actors; no one died or got hurt, from what I saw) performed, though I kinda fell asleep during part of it (it was, like, 10 in the morning and I had woken up at 6, OK?).

I think you meant Macbeth (aka That Scottish Play), the curse only refers to when being inside a theatre. ;)

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I think you meant Macbeth (aka That Scottish Play), the curse only refers to when being inside a theatre. ;)

.. You just reminded me of something funny from Black Adder then xD
    The debt must be repaid *pinches eachothers noses*

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I think the curse has worn off so people should stop saying it.
    Also from a gimps point of view we are technically not saying it 8D
    5 pound for each person that now says it aloud

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    No as in a nerdy pointless ugly should-not-be-existing-person
    That's kind of a gimp, I think there's moar..

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
    Years
    Urbandictionary says: An insult implying that someone is incompetent, stupid, etc. Can also be used to imply that the person is uncool or can't/won't do what everyone else is doing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back