• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Not bad, I'm taking a slight liking to them; might listen to more of their songs once I get a chance to. :[ I'm sorta picky with music, so it takes me a while to fully adjust.
    I told you.

God, Lufia on the SNES is so awesome.
    I'm not even one fourth in the game and I love it.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Ew, procrastination.

I have more motivation to do more things in the evenings than any other time. I'm not a morning person at all, so I usually procrastinate during that time period. ._.
    It isn't so much my procrastination as it is my inability to make anything decent. :<

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I haven't made a theme in about 2 years or so. The themes that I have currently, and the themes that I had previously(with the Pokemon sprite thingies when I was "cookie") weren't my creation. DD:

Though I'll be back to making themes whenever I can use my desktop again(and if I have enough motivation).

@Luck: ^

I remember when I made themes for myself. XD

I still have a list of them, but I don't know if the links still work. :O

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I haven't made a theme in about 2 years or so. The themes that I have currently, and the themes that I had previously(with the Pokemon sprite thingies when I was "cookie") weren't my creation. DD:

Though I'll be back to making themes whenever I can use my desktop again(and if I have enough motivation).

@Luck: ^
    Thanks. <3

I want to get MAG so badly. :(

And I should've made a big deal out of my otherwise non-important post, like any self respecting troll.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm going to empty out my friends list tomorrow. I only talk to about 10% of the people on the list nowadays.
    I'll have to decide who to keep though.

That means you too Derk.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Thanks. <3

I want to get MAG so badly. :(

And I should've made a big deal out of my otherwise non-important post, like any self respecting troll.
    Haha, my brother has MAG, we were playing last night.

Hard to get used to, not to mention it's a hard game. There are 64 people in a server, most of which are good. Then you come in all newb-y and stuff. They just shoot you the second you start! Evil.

MAG = Massive Action Game

:| Creative.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back