• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I concur. I would really like it to get warm -- NAO T___T I'm about to go running. It's 11:39PM :> And it's probably less than 20 degrees lol. I've been conditioning and working out a lot since I decided to join.

I REALLY want it to be warm, though. I'm ready for ultimate frisbee and days at the park. =D

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It's the opposite here. It was cold but it's getting steadily warmer here. ABOUT TIME.

Oh, and my oldest brother is in the army.
    It isn't that hard if you keep your body healthy and stay away from the infantry.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    My mom is watching some documentary thing about 2012. It scared me, so I left. ;; (btw, please don't start making a discussion about it)

So anyway, I'm getting my friend a stuffed dinosaur for her birthday. :D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I have a bunch of stuffed cats and dogs. :3 I used to have a Jigglypuff pillow, too. XD;

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    My friends birthday is coming up, and she 'really' likes Hot sauce from Taco Bell and it just so happens that I work at Taco Bell. So, I bought her a whole case of the stuff lol it's about 15 lbs of hot sauce packs. (b'-')b

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I'm not picky at all. Buy whatever, and I'll be happy you spent money on me. (:

Years
    XD who dosen't like to have money spent on them?
    Actually, it makes me feel pretty bad when people spend money on me

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    My dad bought me some stuff because I didn't have any money on me =[
    I think I shall have to pay him bak.
    Makes me feel guilty if I don't.

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    I am pretty picky when it comes to gifts. But I only ask for socks or batman stuff. And pokemon cards

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I'm more of a mix. I feel guilty that someone spended hard earned money on me, but happy because they were so generous towards me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back