• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Well then fire that one and hire a new one. Also, since when did a trolls like you start hiring PAs? I thought trolls loved to eat them! ;3

I sincerly hope you brought your bullet Pachy or it's looking like a one man show tonight.
    being a troll is no easy business like others make it out to be, I have a lot of engagements to keep up with, and I wouldn't be able to do it without the (lackluster may I add) aid of my PA, Jolene.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Never mind Fox, you can have him.
    Someone better just came.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I sincerly hope you brought your bullet Pachy or it's looking like a one man show tonight.
    being a troll is no easy business like others make it out to be, I have a lot of engagements to keep up with, and I wouldn't be able to do it without the (lackluster may I add) aid of my PA, Jolene.

Yeah, In fact I brought a live bullet and 4 blanks so that even if you are lucky, you still piss yourself. :3 *hands the bullets over*

Uh...It's totally an easy buisiness...Though I don't troll just anyone, they don't pay up enough in reaction. >_> It has to be someone I hate or someone who totally is a drama queen and totally deserves it for being capitally stupid, crazy and generally dislikeable to all members. That being said, no one here at PC has ever fit that descriptions. XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I say we load the chamber with 6 bullets for 6. It would make things more exciting. :3

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    remind them that they will be all alone when their friends die of old age.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You're right, their crushing depression should be enough to take them out of the game.
    I was thinking more along the lines of throwing battery acid on them instead so they can be deformed forever, but that works just as well.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    You're right, their crushing depression should be enough to take them out of the game.
    I was thinking more along the lines of throwing battery acid on them instead so they can be deformed forever, but that works just as well.

We can do both and really hit them for six!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back