• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    btw, only in Fairly Odd Parents do you get words like:

Threatmantic and Funstructive. XD

Lol that show is so random

Ayselipera

btw, only in Fairly Odd Parents do you get words like:

Threatmantic and Funstructive. XD

Lol that show is so random

:D I hate admitting that I laugh at that show.

Especially at the one episode where Cosmo names a nickel Phillip and then finds out it's a girl.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I also remember the show 'Drawn together' (too explict to show clips here I imagine), the first time I saw it, was when the main character guy was going to go hunting, and he went all out buying weapons and such. At one point we see at his perspective, in first person, and he is holding a Halo Convenant Needler, I laughed so hard. XD Okay well I found it, but it's going behind content filters, for language and violence:

[AGELIMIT][/AGELIMIT]

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I lol'd when I saw that.
    I thought it was hilarious when everyone found out about the clum babies.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    :D I hate admitting that I laugh at that show.

Especially at the one episode where Cosmo names a nickel Phillip and then finds out it's a girl.

Heh. I'm an adult and I STILL laugh at Fairly Odd Parents. <3 It's just so dang amazingly funny, it's 10x better than retarded Spongebob ever was, and not enough people know about it. x33

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    My favourite line is "I'm respecting your privacy by knocking but asserting my authority as your parent and coming in anyway." XD

Ayselipera

Heh. I'm an adult and I STILL laugh at Fairly Odd Parents. <3 It's just so dang amazingly funny, it's 10x better than retarded Spongebob ever was, and not enough people know about it. x33

I think I heard it was the most popular show on Nick once, but now iCarly took over so I think The Fairly Odd Parents got kicked to the side a bit.

Ayselipera

Yeah I never watch those shows. I really miss when Disney had shows like So Weird... and others that I can't even remember the name of anymore. They don't even have Boy Meets World reruns anymore. D:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I know ;o;

Seriously, every since Disney started polluting TV with their tweeny crap, all the other kid aimed networks followed suit, and failed 10x harder than the last one to try. Nick too. x3

So yeah, they totally should switch to translated Japanese anime. It'd totally kick tail and like...really and seriously be awesome.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    PINKY AND THE BRAIN! That by far is one of the best shows as well...

Nowadays you'd never see something like that though.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    OH MY GOD! PINKY AND THE BRAIN IS EPIC!!!

Yeah...Seriously nowadays, there's nothing ever that epic.

Cartoon Network is airing something that might be promising soon though...on April 5th. It's called "Adventure Time with Finn and Jake". From the promos, I like the idea behind it because it's totally like good 'ol classic adventure genre games. There's room for good comedy behind it, so I'm hoping it doesn't suck bananas. x333

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back