• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Cool to hear somebody using it :) I'm not much of a gamer (AT ALL) so I judge pokémon by their looks and stuff... n__n And it's good that some people do, methinks.

:O that is so true, loliwin. And a pre-evo. Not really useful, but cute 8)

Though I like Elekid more than Electabuzz. That was a good pre-evo.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's just one of these pokérelated topics that come up in DCC sometimes..

I'd like to make a team consisting of "underused" pokémon. Octillery and Stantler would be in, mweheh. But they're a pain to train. Lol, rhyme.

Maybe I don't use under used the same way those tier things do... is UU under used in tiers? Dunno anything about competitive stuffz.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It's just one of these pokérelated topics that come up in DCC sometimes..

I'd like to make a team consisting of "underused" pokémon. Octillery and Stantler would be in, mweheh. But they're a pain to train. Lol, rhyme.

Maybe I don't use under used the same way those tier things do... is UU under used in tiers? Dunno anything about competitive stuffz.

They're both NU according to Smogon.

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't actually like Stantler, although I will admit thunder wave and confuse ray is so awesome on it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What does NU and UU mean then? :p
    Never mind. I can go look it up meself, I guess.

It really needs an evo though. It reminds me a little bit too much of raindeers, even though it's cool.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    What does NU and UU mean then? :p
    Never mind. I can go look it up meself, I guess.
    Never Used and Under Used, they're tiers (listed on Smogon).

Some of my favorite Pokémon are UU/NU (Ambipom, Rotom, Octillery, etc.). I tried to fit Rotom into my UU team but he didn't really fit, I'll probably try building a different one once I finish my current one.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Never Used and Under Used, they're tiers (listed on Smogon).

Some of my favorite Pokémon are UU/NU (Ambipom, Rotom, Octillery, etc.). I tried to fit Rotom into my UU team but he didn't really fit, I'll probably try building a different one once I finish my current one.
    You can try stall or semi-stall.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Never used! I like the sound of that XD Uniqueness, here comes me.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Ugh. I need to learn proper training and competitive battling. But the whole tedious process of selecting and battling specific PKMN is just...ugh in this modern world.
    The mere concept of competitive battling is just...ugh in general. It's just not worth the time.

Then again, this is coming from someone who lost interest in the franchise after the 2nd generation. Your mileage may vary.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    You can try stall or semi-stall.
    From what I can tell, the team I have now looks semi-stall to me, and Spiritomb was a better choice over Rotom. That's...really just based on the advice I got in S&M when I posted the RMT, I'm still trying to get a hang of everything. Shoddy still doesn't like my computer (issues with Java) so I haven't had a chance to see how it all works, and that doesn't help at all. :/

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years

The mere concept of competitive battling is just...ugh in general. It's just not worth the time.

Then again, this is coming from someone who lost interest in the franchise after the 2nd generation. Your mileage may vary.

Oh wow, and there I was thinking I was the only one! ;D

-high fives-

I still want to play HG or SS though, purely for the fact the 2nd generation was my fave.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I don't go to fast food resturants very much because I am worried about getting spots.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back