• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Um... I'm not that close with anyone, and I don't really like touching in general...

I used to grudgingly humor my aunts and girl cousins by hugging them, and now it's really just how they prefer to say hello and goodbye. I don't think any of my girl cousins dislike hugging, but I know girls who see hugging as something that needs to be reserved for an intimate relationship and can't be used with friends.

As for the guys, we usually do salutes, dorky handshakes, regular handshakes, or just wave and say, "See ya 'round, dude/dawg/homes/buddy". And, yes, I regularly use all four of those because I'm dorky that way. I mostly just use dude, though. ;)

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Erik Destler is a nice guy. You shouldn't insult him.

On the other hand.. is it only me or... wut?
    Spoiler:

Years
    *travels through internet to hug Pokestick/Philip* >:D I HAVE PROVED YOU WRONG!

*puts personal space bubble back up*

Wow, life over where you live most be complicated :o

America has all kinds of people. (b'-')b

Erik Destler is a nice guy. You shouldn't insult him.

Yeah, but the Erik Pokestick was talking about is the user with the Japanese characters in their name at the top of this page...

Years
    Donny.. didn't you say something about a policy and other males..?

Yeah, but I made an exception because I can prove people wrong. I'm also rarely giddy (fun way of saying extremely happy) enough to violate my own policy just because I can. If I'm in a state of delirium, I'm more prone to violating my own policy, too.

YAY OMFG HUGGIES! >:D>:D>:D

Too bad, the bubble is back up :<
    I can still sense your smell, Don :3

I hope you enjoy the suffocating scent of spray-on deodorant! >:3

I use way too much of that stuff, though.. or, at least people say I do sometimes. But I can't tell because my sense of smell basically disappeared 3 years ago. D;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I get plant allergies in the spring >>; When I went to Alabama in May they were really bad for the last half of the month :c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back