• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Why resort to a violent way to release anger? I just smoke a cigarette.

Really? I thought you just beat up people.
    Punching a punching bag is always a good way to release stress, but I try to not let stuff get to me.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    That's when I'm out of cigarettes / didn't get Ritalin this morning / it's one of those annoying guys in the streets, so wasting a cig on him is a poor waste. I did mention I smoke right?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    You don't like when people touch you?

I like when people touch me :D
    But my friends don't like that (they get freaked out), so I just try to wait for people to touch me sometimes ;_;
    Girls touch each others and hug and stuff all the time, why doesn't that work for guys?

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    You don't like when people touch you?

I like when people touch me :D
    But my friends don't like that (they get freaked out), so I just try to wait for people to touch me sometimes ;_;
    Girls touch each others and hug and stuff all the time, why doesn't that work for guys?
    Ahh.. Girls are girls and boys are boys. Girls are way more open for things like being bisexual and stuff.

And you're not going on here a lot but.. if you knew where I live... well.. touching isn't the most safe word to ever say near me.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    In that case I can beat your butt up like I do to many guys here.

And oh well.. I live in a perverted neighborhood. Including me to some direction. (I loooooove miniskirts!)

Years
    Oh, hey, Erik. Didn't recognize you thar. :O

I have a strict no-touching policy that mostly applies just to males, because women prefer to hug friends, and men prefer handshakes or high fives with friends. I waive that policy in sporting events, though, because in a sport like basketball, it's hard to avoid being scratched, elbowed, or clawed at, and just as hard to avoid scratching, clawing, or elbowing someone. Plus, I like to hip-check people into gymnastics mats in floor hockey.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Actually, I can become overwhelmed touching-wise me too :o

When school ended this year, everyone in our part of the school had to shake hands/hug each other to say goodbye.
    I have never hugged that many people in my life xD;
    It felt really great tho :3
    (don't get me wrong; it was just the girls who wanted to hug me >_>)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back