• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick Hunter Zero

What Am I Fighting For?
    Years
    Yay! :D I hope you do get it. Also like Charizard, where is it at?

I too am doing some job hunting, but not going so well at the moment. D: I just graduated from university this past June though, so I'm still hopeful I'll get one in the near future.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do alot better than myself.

And I always wanted to work at Taco Bell, but unfortunately, most Taco Bell's seem to staff mean people...

Bay

Years
    You guys type too fast! XD;

Chili cheese burrito in my opinion is the greatest fast-food creation on the planet...
    Haha, indeed. :) There was this one Mexican food place close to my high school that served that, but that place then moved to another location. D:

And Thomas, what foods Raisin' Canes served? Also, can I be able to find it in California? I might want to try that place. D:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Where I live is, well, not famous for anything.

Unless you go up a level and go to where where I live.

That'd be famous for "shrimps on the barbie", "fish'n'chips" (even though it's sorta stolen from England lolololol nobody cares about England) and "kangaroo paw burgers". Maybe not so much of the latter...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Where I live is, well, not famous for anything.

Unless you go up a level and go to where where I live.

That'd be famous for "shrimps on the barbie", "fish'n'chips" (even though it's sorta stolen from England lolololol nobody cares about England) and "kangaroo paw burgers". Maybe not so much of the latter...
    I never had shrimp before xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I mean up until last year I was a vegetarian, I still eat Taco Bell with beans though xD

We're famous for our Fair food. Which is basically deep frying whatever we can get our hands on, putting it on a stick or skewer, and then selling it as a food item at our State Fair.

I want to go their so badly xD My cousin lives there so it shouldn't be a problem xD

Years
    America loves to be different. (b'-')b

I want to go their so badly xD My cousin lives there so it shouldn't be a problem xD

Coolio. The Minnesota State Fair's a cool place to see, but getting there is often a challenge because it among the top 5 busiest State Fairs in the country, and parking spots that are close to the Fairgrounds are hard to find when it's in town. This year's is running from August 26th to Labor Day (September 6th). (b'-')b I know I won't be going, though, because the food's pretty expensive there.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    America loves to be different. (b'-')b

Coolio. The Minnesota State Fair's a cool place to see, but getting there is often a challenge because it among the top 5 busiest State Fairs in the country, and parking spots that are close to the Fairgrounds are hard to find when it's in town. This year's is running from August 26th to Labor Day (September 6th). (b'-')b I know I won't be going, though, because the food's pretty expensive there.
    Aww T-T
    I can't go since I'm going on vacation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back