• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yeah, that's what they do. Sorry, waiting a week for "what happened 100 years ago" and then another week for the battle that'll probably take 3 weeks, it's just a no no.

Never heard of it.

Luck is U.G.O (Unidentified Gender Object, Or Yugiho)

I don't know what's with it, but I always thought One Piece executed long battles well, although it did get irritating when they were fighting Gecko Moria and escaping from Impel Down, or whatever it's called.

You need to watch it. Definitely one of the more unknown anime that deserve better. Gantz is good once you can get past the unnecessary amount of tits and gore, and Elfen Lied is too now that I think about it.

Yes! That's what I was going for. :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I don't know what's with it, but I always thought One Piece executed long battles well, although it did get irritating when they were fighting Gecko Moria and escaping from Impel Down, or whatever it's called.

You need to watch it. Definitely one of the more unknown anime that deserve better. Gantz is good once you can get past the unnecessary amount of tits and gore, and Elfen Lied is too now that I think about it.

Elfen Lied was good, but bloody XD It kinda scared me when I first watched it, but I rewatched it this year again xD

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years

Tits are never unnecessary.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Tits are never unnecessary.

ElHero, you can quote me on that, too.

How about if there is lolicon? Cause Elfin Lied has a ****load of naked underaged girls.

I wanna quote you on that, can I do it?

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    How about if there is lolicon? Cause Elfin Lied has a ****load of naked underaged girls.

I wanna quote you on that, can I do it?

Sure, why not?

Move on from this topic, guys. Mammaries are not family friendly discussions. XD

But...they're like Pokemon games, meant for little kids, but older men like them anyway.

Edit: Quote me on that, too.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'll take parallel's hint/statement

What was your favorite anime this summer?
    Kaka if you go all Yuitard I will attack you :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back