• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    You rode.. a crocodile? I would have to imagine a horse is much safer. However, I have also rode an elephant at a circus once, and a camel at the zoo.
    A mugger crocodile actually, but that was in India. It was the second largest mugger croc in captivity :x About 12 feet I think? I'm not sure though. I rode an Elephant and a camel in India. :x

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Ew, cleaning. I was going to have to clean my room this week (like hardcore) but I accidentally fell off my horse and sprained my ankle. So, I can't. :>
    A girl rides HORSES? That doesn't sound sfw for me.
    Nah just kidding =D Got the idea from the perverted boys here.

I don't really clean the house. I'm going to be a bad wife.

Yes, I do love attention. x3
    Where's Luck?

Years
    You don't want to make her cry right Donny?
    The Daily Chit-Chat

She'll be fine. She already knows that her series is in my Plan-to-Watch list. It's just a matter of when I find the time. which is still about 11 days away, at the earliest

Plus, these four will cry if I don't finish Clannad After Story soon.

Spoiler:

I'm lazy too, but my sister never cleans so I have to -.-

My brother's supposed to do most of the cleaning, but it never seems like he does it. D;

Ew, cleaning. I was going to have to clean my room this week (like hardcore) but I accidentally fell off my horse and sprained my ankle. So, I can't. :>

I need to seriously clean my room, myself. And that ankle injury sounds a teeny bit painful. Dx

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    A girl rides HORSES? That doesn't sound sfw for me.
    Nah just kidding =D Got the idea from the perverted boys here.

I don't really clean the house. I'm going to be a bad wife.

Who says I'm a girl?

Twilight Sky said:
    I'm too terrified to ride horses. Maybe you can teach me. :(

Ah, I willing student. I would teach you, however you would have to be in the same country as I.. preferably the same continent. :( Sorry.

donavannj said:
    I need to seriously clean my room, myself. And that ankle injury sounds a teeny bit painful. Dx

It looked at first as if someone had placed a golf ball inside my ankle. It is still very swollen, however the fall could have been worse. I landed in front of the horse, and he would have ran me over if he didn't realise I was there.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Who says I'm a girl?

Ah, I willing student. I would teach you, however you would have to be in the same country as I.. preferably the same continent. :( Sorry.

It looked at first as if someone had placed a golf ball inside my ankle. It is still very swollen, however the fall could have been worse. I landed in front of the horse, and he would have ran me over if he didn't realise I was there.
    Info near your post said:
    The Daily Chit-Chat

So...?

@Donny
    But Kanade is cuter than all of them! I should have given you a better art.

Years

Now that sounds much worse. D;

omg Clannad! I should finish it, I've been watching over anime instead when I should be watching that. I'm only on episode 6 I think o.o

Clannad? Or Clannad After Story?

Either way, though, you should finish before you make them all cry because you're not watching the series. even though they cry a lot during the series anyways

@KT: Eh. You obviously haven't seen this exchange:

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    I'd watch it when I finish Yu-Gi-Oh GX. Childhood ><. I got past 50 episodes now, so I think I should be fine within.. 20 days or something. 50 Episodes in less than 10 days haha.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    No?
    It's idiotic. Unless you want to have a bigger chest, longer hair and a lot more time to care about yourself and such then fine. Not saying males are superior though =P

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    No?
    It's idiotic. Unless you want to have a bigger chest, longer hair and a lot more time to care about yourself and such then fine. Not saying males are superior though =P

Really? There are a lot.

I am actually a female, though. I was just trying to pull a fast one on you.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    Sorano is one of those people whos confused about their gender. :( I take it that they want to be both a girl and a boy, though I dunno.

Really? There are a lot.

I am actually a female, though. I was just trying to pull a fast one on you.
    Derricks Angels can be very useful sometimes, ;)
    I'm bisexual so basically I have no problems with gender. I prefer males though I have a stronger attraction to females.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
    I would have put up a joke about genders and how females are superior here but as all we know someone will cry and get me banned.

Girls feels things guys won't ever feel... like giving birth and such, even though it might hurt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back