• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Kingdom Hearts, durnit. <3

Hurr, I haven't been here properly for ages, and now instead of acting all cool and stuff, I'm letting my fangirlism show. ;w;
    Yesh you are :3

Has anyone watched Amagami SS? Its still airing though. :3

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years

• On the subject of Persona 4, I haven't even gotten to the part where I have to rescue Naoto yet; I'm still stuck grinding in Mitsuo's dungeon and trying to get my Persona Compendium to just 50% completion.

Ah. I'm at that part on my third playthrough. o3o I have no life.

Currently doing a Souji/ Yosuke only run. I can loves me a bit of Souji and Yosuke. <3

+ no, I'm watching Soul Eater and Black Butler II atm.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Currently doing a Souji/ Yosuke only run. I can loves me a bit of Souji and Yosuke. <3

+ no, I'm watching Soul Eater and Black Butler II atm.
    Whats Black Butler about? :3

If you like Butler typed anime watch "They are my Noble Masters" Its funny as heck XD

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    What is Persona supposed to be about anyways? I keep hearing about it but I never got around to actually focusing on stuff developed and/or published by Atlus.

Years
  • Kingdom Hearts, durnit. <3

Hurr, I haven't been here properly for ages, and now instead of acting all cool and stuff, I'm letting my fangirlism show. ;w;

It's 'kay. I think that just means you haven't had any means of letting your fangirlism show recently. Just like how my Negitardism is about to boil over because I haven't read a new chapter in nearly two weeks. ;3

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Whats Black Butler about? :3

If you like Butler typed anime watch "They are my Noble Masters" Its funny as heck XD

It's set in Victorian England, and is about a young earl who is in charge of this toy company, and he has a butler named Sebastian who is actually a demon to whom the earl has promised his soul when he dies.

It's 'kay. I think that just means you haven't had any means of letting your fangirlism show recently. Just like how my Negitardism is about to boil over because I haven't read a new chapter in nearly two weeks. ;3

Pfft, the sad thing is, I have had means. xD; Ah well. =w=;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    IT'S A JACKAL ISN'T IT?!

: /
    If it wasn't right the first time, what makes you think it'd be right the next ten times?

A Souji/Yosuke only run? Sounds like an interesting challenge you've set up for yourself. I don't think I'd recommend taking on any of the late-game bosses with just those two in your party, though. At least take Naoto along with you for the Ameno-sagiri fight, just so she can do this.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years

• If it wasn't right the first time, what makes you think it'd be right the next ten times?

A Souji/Yosuke only run? Sounds like an interesting challenge you've set up for yourself. I don't think I'd recommend taking on any of the late-game bosses with just those two in your party, though. At least take Naoto along with you for the Ameno-sagiri fight, just so she can do this.

Mmm, and it's on hard mode. So far I haven't had many problems; I'm slightly over levelled and Yosuke's Social Link was maxed before entering the Marukyu Striptease dungeon.

I've never used Naoto in my main party, but yeah, she's awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back