• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    You're just fishing for my anger, are you?

A good way to make it stop is to just ignore it all. Trust me works wonders. On another forum that I was modding there was no IP banning so a certain troll kept coming back sending me PMs and stuff...

Ignored and just continued to ban without fighting/ talking to them and they eventually went away.

If she's making you angry, she's obviously saying your name to grab your attention, now say to her to say your name properly or you wont reply at all to you then either she'll respect that and do it, or you just wont talk to you anymore.

If she's your friend then I would think she'd respect you, but if she's doing it just to annoy you then just let her, and don't pay it any mind.

Tenchi: Honestly though, that's what I think.. and no offense to you, Tenchi girl, but yeah if it's really getting on his nerves and he's really a friend then stop acting like you're in gradeschool and start respecting how he feels or your friendship just might fall apart.

lol.. see what I mean in TCTI? I just can't help it..

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    C'mon Philip you know all of those are jokes!
    I'm a good girl... Don't be angry at me... *cries*

Like I said earlier, we know you're a good girl most times.. but you really can't blame him for being angry if he's told you to stop before and you didn't.
    Even if it's a joke.. if it bugs him and you're his friend.. then it just means it's time for the joke to end.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Huh?
    I dunno what is even happening here! XD
    Well, this is the DCC. That's how things work around here! :P

EDIT: Cherrim pies won't become extinct as long as we make sure we make them faster than the people can eat and enjoy them. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back